Ten On-Air Presentation

Editing fail in a “Playing For Keeps” Promo with the “8.30 Tonight” graphic popping up mid-way through! :open_mouth:

However the endtag/voiceover was the correct version, so not quite comparable to Nine Sydney last Monday showing a full “Tonight” version of a NRL Finals Promo four days before it was supposed to air:

2 Likes

Does the promo use the Elle King song of the same name? That was used in select ads for Showtime’s Mad Men.

Venom tie in

5 Likes

I know many will disagree - some for the sake of doing so, but Ten promotional department have really stepped up their game of late. The promos for the new season of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, a long with Survivor, Playing for Keeps, Blind Date have been top class. Even the movie tie ins with the numerical 10 as seen above.

Cheeky. Playful. Fun. Vibrant.

Now if we could get some quality programming and overall consistency I think they are onto something.

7 Likes

Just a shame they’re not promoting Sports Tonight, how do they expect it to do well if no one knows about it?

Also, does tendaily even exist outside of online? I’ve not once seen any promos for it.

3 Likes

Yes. I’ve seen promos on Ten.

3 Likes

I’ve seen the promos too. Plus, it’s mentioned in supers throughout Ten News and (I think) The Project.

2 Likes

Face/Off “For the first time on Channel Eleven…” (aired on Seven for around 19 years, our time stamp ‘doyans’ here will know the premiere date though I’m sure :wink:)

3 Likes

The Time Traveler’s Wife “10 premiere”

4 Likes

They still do!!

But hopefully not for very much longer :wink:

13 Likes

They’ll be pushing an eye instead hahahaaha!!

4 Likes

The Switch

1 Like

The Notebook tonight in anamorphic format.

1 Like

So many films on FTA seem to be like that.

Pillarboxed?

1 Like

2 Likes

yet but no mention of Ten News or Sports Tonight in those caps.

2 Likes

What’s with the hideous fireworks?

That looks disgusting.

1 Like

Definitely not my favourite Ten promo, the oversized text is a massive turn off and doesn’t do the shows any justice.