Ten On-Air Presentation

Piss off, would you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We don’t to keep revisiting that in every thread.

5 Likes

Hopefully! Bluey should’ve been taken out to pasture years ago.

4 Likes

It could, but it won’t.

Could it not? According to @lexington, the CBS Eyemark logo already has a presence in-house:

I think the CBS eye logo within the ‘0’ could work if the CBS Eyemark is indeed going to be seen within TEN’s On-Air Presentation in the future. As some said, having it briefly appear then disappear would be okay.

1 Like

No, it would not be.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Personally I wouldn’t mind a return to the outlined variant of the logo TEN rocked in the 2000s and none of the CBS influence within the logo, but it’s clear that they want to align TEN more with the CBS brand, to quote @Richo earlier today:

So there is a possibility they may want to incorporate the CBS Eye in some sense if that is the case if it’s already in usage in-house.

We’ve been told a million times they don’t want to do that but you guys just can’t give it a rest.

7 Likes

I didn’t say I would like it to be like that, I don’t want a CBS clone and for the “TEN” brand to go away, I’m only just going on from has been recently said, like the quote from Paul Anderson himself. Like I said I would prefer no CBS influence branding wise, but go for something different but still distinctively “Ten”. The Numeral “10” is not a bad idea as it’s had a presence for 5 years now.

They’re OK, but unlike some I wouldn’t be overly excited if Ten were to pick either of those as their logo for the next rebrand.

Considerably more interesting (although unlikely) would be a completely new Channel Ten logo, since the basic design of the current one has been around for almost 28 years in various forms. Fair enough keep the Ten name but if the network wants to present a completely fresh image to Australian viewers, I think they should go for something new.

2 Likes

I can’t recall anyone suggesting the CBS eye logo will NOT be considered. It’s quite plausible it MAY be incorporated with the TEN or 10 logo. It seems we have ruled out the CBS letters replacing TEN, though.

3 Likes

I rekon it’ll be a numerical 10. Nice change :+1:i would highly doubt the eye will appear in the logo!

1 Like

Would make a bit of sense with the new Instagram Page recently named “Channel 10” rather than ”Channel Ten”. Wonder if they’ll go for a new numerical design, should be interesting what they’ll whip up. And regarding the CBS Eyemark logo, I’d be glad if it’s not in usage, keep Ten distinctively itself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm thats is very interesting observation there…you could be onto something :wink:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

images%20(12)

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Righto, that’s enough speculation for now. Lets get back on the topic of Ten’s current presentation

1 Like

The CBS in email signatures is just text saying TEN is part of CBS.

I dont reckon the eye will be in the new look

3 Likes

I wager you refer to this.

It is looking more and more likely it will be the numerical 10. I will admit it does look rather polished in the sponsored indents and I hope any package keeps up this consistency.

I’m thinking this is the new logo -

3 Likes

yes, and ooo.