Ten On-Air Presentation

Isn’t the theme 'Super Sized’ oversized text would seem (although ugly) to fit the theme

That shit makes me nervous about the relaunch if that’s what their in house team is coming up with to promote their last great hope for 2018.

14 Likes

It definitely seems like a different style to their usual promos… Very interesting (and nerve wracking).

Ditto. :worried: I’m hoping the relaunch is fresh and vibrant and is completely seperate to what Ten is currently doing, it’s in dire need of a new direction, because what they are doing now isn’t working. Hoping the Upfronts will put these concerns to rest, and that Ten under CBS’ guidance has a new plan to win back viewers.

That promo made Mark Harmon look even older!

Because he is now.

1 Like

Bachelorette themed line up

A promo for The Project just aired on One saying ‘6:30 Tonight’ with Waleed and Carrie.
The problem is that there’s no Project tonight (it’s Sunday) and that The Sunday Project finished 30 minutes ago.

5 Likes

Talking about when One rebranded in 2011, there was a weird promo for wrestling(?) that scared me a bit when i saw it for the first (and only) time. Here’s a description:

It starts off like you usual “kids singing the alphabet song while something that starts with that letter and the letter appear” thingo. After a bit, it starts skipping via static, then at one point it starts showing three random letters (I forgot them) over a image of the earth, which repeats a few times before the static changes it to the actual promo, and the rest is like a standard one.

Can i have a video of this if you know it?

is this it?

2 Likes

Yes that’s it!

I cannot stand the child voiceover. These child voiceovers literally annoy the hell out of me and is quite intrusive.

4 Likes

Anyone heard the new promo voice over? Just heard it for The Bacherlorette and HYBPA

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that recently as well, wonder if they changed it for the upcoming relaunch.

1 Like

Switching to different people for promotional/imaging voiceovers in the lead-up to major relaunches on TV & radio isn’t entirely uncommon, so it very well could be a hint of things to come at Ten! :wink:

4 Likes

Is it the female voice ? It’s not booming or anything, just someone speaking like normal?

I knew I wasn’t imaging things last night! I heard the new voiceover at the end of the Bachelorette promo, it sounded very “normal”, very 80s. Much better!

1 Like

Yep.

I did find it quite an odd choice when I saw it on the bachelorette promo. It’s very understated and not really attention grabbing… :confused:

2 Likes

New voiceover artist also doing the WIN versions. Understated is exactly how I’d describe her voice.

3 Likes