Ten On-Air Presentation

Cue conspiracy theory - “Lisa pushes Waleed to the outer” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Will ten ever be updating their presentation and promotional look? It’s been the same for 5 years and it’s boring af. They need to get their shit together.

2 Likes

I expect a relaunch later this year or the start of next year, including Eyewitness News.

1 Like

They can’t attract new viewers if people just see the same old ten. At the moment on air all i see is the same failed ten.

They don’t even use the Bbl to promote things properly.

1 Like

Start of next year? But we’re only 14 days into this year!

Am really hoping that we see changes sooner rather than later. Doesn’t have to be anything too dramatic, just a refresh of the brand and a few investments around the place (ie correspondents based in the US/Europe which should be pretty cheap to do within the larger CBS operation, maybe weekend news in Melbourne/Brisbane, a bit of money pumped into their online team etc).

3 Likes

6 Likes

They persist with this stupid super Sunday branding. It’s a failed strategy given how ten rate on a Sunday night.

Their promotional strategy is all wrong.

6 Likes

The promo does like the sort of one they did in 2017… 2016… 2015…

Surely it’s time for a review … :expressionless:

6 Likes

Don’t think we will see a presentation change for ten for another while

Doesn’t have to be a overall presentation change just don’t cut promos from the same template year after year. Keep it fresh.

8 Likes

THEIR :clap: LOGO :clap: SHOULD :clap: BE :clap: A :clap: SPHERE :clap: NOT :clap: A :clap: CYLINDER

ffs

16 Likes

strong text

12 Likes

I know! It looks terrible! How hard is it to match the rest of the branding? The rest is spheres and then we get a cylinder logo? Lol wtf?

4 Likes

Apparently tomorrow night is a ‘Must see Monday’ with The Project’s Bernard Tomic interview & then Anthony Mundine entering the jungle :roll_eyes:

Edit: video here

1 Like

5 Likes

same as normal :frowning: if we don’t see any promo changes in the next 4 months I don’t see any changes til next year

They can change whenever they want!

We’re still yet to see any plans put in place by CBS to revamp the network. I doubt we’ll see any significant changes before such a plan is put in place.

6 Likes

I thought the 10 motif had been slowly dropped a while ago. Interesting that it’s back all of a sudden.

1 Like

Interesting is not a word I’d use. “Disappointing” is, though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes