Ten On-Air Presentation

6 Likes

A 2018 promo launched today… looks really good… anyone with caps or an upload?!

Is that the same one that has been running for days and has been discussed in the Network Ten 2018 thread with caps provided? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This one?

oh. haha. I’ll just go over there then :sweat_smile:

For some reason. One has a lot of ‘Adult’ ads running now :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Well if you’re watching Operation Repo at this time on NYE you must be lonely.

2 Likes

I can hear it from the other room :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I think Ten may be giving a cryptic message in the 2018…

First ad I saw was for an online retailer selling sex toys for males, another for The Grand Tour on Amazon. They’re definitely going for a certain demographic.

Lonely men who like cars.

7 Likes

It ain’t no joke, if you’re watching that show… yeah!!!

When I went in the other room. I found the show to be worse then Mystery Diners…

Once upon a time that was par for the course across FTA after Midnight.

4 Likes

“FREE!, For a limited time! It’s the hot gossip chat line” is implanted in my brain forever.

4 Likes

Updated 2018 promo as mentioned above.

6 Likes

I hate when people bang on about what news people wear but I have to say that Lisa’s outfit looks a bit unco next to that group. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Obviously bringing attention to her, while not putting her in the centre.

2 Likes

she almost looks like Ten has photoshopped her in there

2 Likes

Check the video.

1 Like

I am not doubting the legitimacy of her presence, but the colour choice clashes with the others clothing colour choices… Maybe they should of had Lisa and Carrie in the middle… just a suggestion

1 Like

I heard someone say she looks like a Qantas flight attendant with the Pink and Red uniform. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes