Ten On-Air Presentation

No.

If that’s the male being referred to, he’s been at Ten for a few years now (since the one who use to be at Ten moved to Nine).

And the female is Ten’s longest-serving, she’s been at Ten since 2008/2009 (not to be confused with 9Gem’s voice-over, who use to be at Ten).

The male VO on the shark tank promo irritates me. He always drags words out unnecessarily “but the question is… will the sharks biiiiiiiiite?”

And don’t get me started on how Ten voiceover scripts regularly include variants of “but what happens when…”, “but the question is…” etc.

4 Likes

This one? New to me, first noticed on Thursday, but may have been sooner.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t describe his voice as shrill…

1 Like

I prefer his voice to the one more commonly heard and in the first Shark Tank promo.

2 Likes

Same, for the reason outlined above.

1 Like

oh god yeah, the effects in the promo make his voice so liquid and smooth.

Ah okay, well yes (Cynic’s 2nd video)…

He is new :thinking:

I actually prefer the VO guy in the original Shark Tank promo, not the newer one.

You preferrrrrr the originaaaaaaaaaaal?!

1 Like

Ten should get rid of VOs and instead use variations of Feud Glorious Feud for all their shows.

Shark Glorious Tank! 6.30 Glorious Sundayyyy

3 Likes

Ten’s Glorious Eyewitness News!

2 Likes

kill me

7 Likes

“But the question is” “what happens when” someone does like the original?

1 Like

You’ll find out, 8.30 Thursday on Tennnnnn

5 Likes

That VO ruined The Survivor promos last year. IMO

In association with Bonds

4 Likes

If only Ten had the money to fully rebrand to this

5 Likes

The 10-digit logo is very underappreciated.

11 Likes

I’m actually quite baffled why Ten persist to show the two different logo concepts. The “10” is not abstract enough to compliment the (ten) logo, so just ends up competing with it. Is there some long term strategy here that we don’t know of?

2 Likes