Ten On-Air Presentation

“Intensify” ads are showing in Sydney on Ten.

1 Like

I like the creativity in the animated logo that they’ve done for I’m a Celeb, Masterchef & now Survivor but having that pop up right in the middle of the screen is so frustrating. Whilst I’m sure most people would appreciate if they weren’t used/shown at all at least they could justify them to the left of screen like they do when they regularly appear with a strap.

Something else that annoys me is when they are being shown and the standard ten logo appears solid over the new watermark and the HD text is left there next to the wrong logo. There are also still timing issues with the HD appearing after the logo has gone transparent but it’s pretty minor in the scheme of things.

Not the best picture (taken from a distance), but the positioning of the Ten watermark in this Offspring promo is new:

3 Likes

The promo just aired again during HYBPA with the logo back in the right spot.

1 Like

Yea, I saw that. Maybe just a mistake? It looks to be in the 4:3 safe zone.

Survivor theme

8 Likes

I don’t know that I’ve seen a promo with the Gotham font used for the time & day, usually its that Proxima font I think it’s called with the blue line on the LHS.

2 Likes

Does Ten air any lineups anymore?

yes, regularly. there’s a cap from @TV.Cynic two posts above.

1 Like

Evening line up (animated background)

6 Likes

In my opinion, ten should relaunch with a brand new on-air look adapting the ‘THE Entertainment Network’ backronym. Have ten personalities like Grant Denyer, Sandra Sully, Joe Hildebrand etc singing along to a catchy tune. Make the channel a bit more identifiable and more fun. Nowadays, Tv is too boring, littered with boring insurance ads.

8 Likes

I second that Zacgb!

1 Like

Phew, someone who agrees

1 Like

I’d pay good money to see Joe Hildebrand sing. Well not good money, but I think it could be quite entertaining.

3 Likes

Another anamorphic aspect ratio for a premiere movie on Ten tonight

2 Likes

Looks to be in HD, no?

1 Like

Yes - HD

2 Likes

Have Ch 10 got a new network voice-over (male)?

Did anybody else hear him in tonight’s promos during The Bachelorette?

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too, on something else as well. Definitely sounds new…

2 Likes

Haven’t see it yet, but I’ll keep a look out for it. Does it sound like they were from a different network, or completely new?