Ten On-Air Presentation

They’ve had some good ones in recent years admittedly Ten. But this year’s Bachelor(s) one I just personally find yuck every ten minutes again and again.

I don’t think the bachelors promo is off putting because of the music, but rather because it’s terrible content.

Not a Shawn Mendes fan? I think that’s the least irritating thing about the promo.

1 Like

Saturday night crime time is back but with a new line up

2 Likes

Movie tie-in.

3 Likes

Taskmaster promo - potential new look for logo?

13 Likes

Ditching the circle ??

2 Likes

Yes - no background on the currently unlisted video. Not shown on air yet.

2 Likes

I do like that they’ve incorporated the 10 play logo more now where they use it in conjunction with the 10 logo, rather than it being tacked onto the end of promos.

Also sounds between when voiced to say “on 10 and 10 play”.

Probably would look better if the main logo had the circle logo and the 10play was just written there without the logo.

3 Likes

I like it.

They gave Tom Gleeson another show?

It certainly makes the 10 logo stronger without the circle

4 Likes

New series of Taskmaster promos with a different endboard but staying with the circleless logo.

5 Likes

February 2nd, slight rebrand with the logo?

4 Likes

Another circle-less logo

Truth Or Lie_ Would I Lie To You_ Is Back For Season Two_.mp4_000016960Truth Or Lie_ Would I Lie To You_ Is Back For Season Two_.mp4_000002200
Truth Or Lie_ Would I Lie To You_ Is Back For Season Two_.mp4_000037680

5 Likes

Looks like they’ve gone with a refresh of their rn boards and implementing the circle-less logo.

Looks clean and consistent at least. I doubt they’ll do it with their major franchises like survivor or masterchef but their weekly shows will get that treatment.

1 Like

Really makes the 10 Play logo look out of place now

Tbh not a fan of this. Will look out of place if they plan on keeping the circle for other bigger shows, news etc.

Will reserve full judgement until we see whatever this refresh comes to be.

8 Likes

I think it’s just a phase. Wouldn’t be the first time they’ve deviated from their standard look in their promos.

2 Likes