Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Interesting. Went from Canberra to Sydney. Must be doing fill ins as needed

3 Likes

And national updates tonight.

9 Likes

She was great. A better option than Charlotte when Narelda is away.

1 Like

Wednesday (06.07.2022): Lachlan Kennedy presented Sydney and Brisbane sport.

Thursday (07.07.2022): Lachlan Kennedy is presenting in Brisbane and Sydney tonight. Jelisa Apps on sport.

5 Likes

Friday 8 July-

Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane with Jelisa Apps presenting sport and Paris Martin presenting weather.

4 Likes

Qld reporter Jacob Chico reporting out of the Canberra bureau tonight. Looks like Stella and PVO are still on a break.

1 Like

Saturday 9 July-

Chris Bath is back presenting 10 News First this weekend.

Charlotte Goodlet is presenting weather and Jelisa Apps is presenting sport tonight.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Monday (11.07.2022) - Thursday (14.07.2022): Paris Martin is presenting Sydney and Brisbane weather this week. Jelisa Apps on sport.

4 Likes

Well, that’s the result of the tweet shared before you posted.

Wishing Josh a speedy recovery. He’s sure fully vaccinated so he’ll be fine by next week.

Looks like Lia Harris is back from Mat. Leave and rejoined the Sydney newsroom.

Only for today.

1 Like

Sandra in Qld colours tonight, Jelisa in blue.

6 Likes

Why’s that? She breaking some exclusive?

Sandra is nuts with this maroons supporting on an allegedly local bulletin. Another disaster for this format.

Nuts? Mate she’s openly supported for QLD for YEARS, nothing to do with the hybrid bulletin.

She’s done that since she’s presented the NSW bulletin, it’s been a staple with banter between her and Burkey for a long time come origin time.

Trying to link this with her presenting the QLD bulletin now is a long bow even for you.

13 Likes

She wasn’t as overt in the past. I’m talking before Burke came to 10. Way back when.

I never watch the bulletin now but she was always vocal about her support of Queensland back when the bulletin was a double header and Bailey was still polluting the airwaves.

Ahh right maybe I was oblivious and now it’s just weird on a faux local bulletin.