Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Nope - Natasha Exelby. She was in the centre of that ABC blooper back in April 2017.

1 Like

Yes , sorry, I was supposed to mention her name but I realised I didn’t even include it in my post. Thanks for the correction/addition MasterMind5991. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A significant loss for 10:

1 Like

This is the second time he left 10. He was a bit of a hack. He did break some crime stories. I see him the same as Robert Ovadia at 7. Pretty dispensable.

3 Likes

Didn’t think he was too bad personally, nearly 4 years back with the network, bit of a loss to the Sydney newsroom with that much experience.

Saturday 2 July & Sunday 3 July-

Lachlan Kennedy is presenting 10 News First with Jelisa Apps presenting sport this weekend.

5 Likes

The first segment had an error with the breakfast strap graphic on screen.

2 Likes

He’s much better than Ovadia by quality.

1 Like

Candice Wyatt is returning to Melbourne this week after cutting her European trip short.

2 Likes

I wonder why…? Must be getting itchy feet.

1 Like

WA based reporter Natalie Forrest seems to be working out of the Canberra Bureau. I wonder if this is a permanent posting or she’s filling in for Chloe Bouras or Stella Todorvovic.

4 Likes

Personal reasons according to her Instagram

1 Like

She’s very good.

Could be filling in for Stela, who hasn’t been seen for the last week I think? After the election and all the long weeks they did, probably time she had a break.

2 Likes

I wish it was permanent. She is so much better than PVO, Stella and Chole Bouras.

She’s probably the only one they could get to work with PVO.

4 Likes

He’s on holidays, has been for some time.

Josh Holt is presenting weather on Monday’s 10 news first breakfast. I think just for today due to the flood emergency in parts of sydney and nsw

1 Like

Yes he sometimes appears on Studio 10 as required

Jennifer Keyte is back presenting in Melbourne and Adelaide this week.

5 Likes

Monday 4th July

Natalie Forrest presenting Perth tonight.

8 Likes