Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

They could do it there’s a spare studio! Just the budget.

George was Adelade’s anchor for 10 for more than a decade when the production shifted to Melbourne (as was Nikki at the time), while Kelly and then Bec both were long term faces at the ABC here before moving to ten. So they weren’t strangers by any stretch.

6 Likes

is it a national edition of 10 News tonight?

1 Like

Yes, all week.

2 Likes

Thursday (31.12.2020) - Friday (01.01.2021): Lachlan Kennedy still presenting the national news. Nick Butler in sport from the Melbourne studio and Kate Freebairn is now doing the weather but from Sydney.

2 Likes

Surprised they had to fly her up.
Is there seriously no one in Sydney who could’ve presented weather (and sport too). Surely they aren’t that short-staffed. (Nothing against Nick and Kate though)

4 Likes

And unless she can catch the last flight out she’ll probably stay there for the next little while.

That one.

2 Likes

The border is already closed to greater Sydney

2 Likes

Well said Tim, well said.

7 Likes

At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised that even 10 doesn’t know where their presenters are :wink:

7 Likes

Saturday (02.01.2021) - Sunday (03.01.2021):

Natasha Exelby is presenting the national news from Melbourne again this weekend. Jayde Cotic is on weather and Caty Price is doing sport.

4 Likes

Local bulletins are back tonight.

1 Like

‘local’ :wink:

3 Likes

Hahaha I was going to wrap it in " " but thought I’d better not :joy:

1 Like

Monday (04.01.2021) - Friday (08.01.2021): Hugh Riminton is presenting the news in Sydney and Brisbane this week.

Charlotte Goodlet is doing Monday weather.

4 Likes

A slightly different look at tonight’s team in Sydney and Brisbane

4 Likes

Candice Wyatt returned from Brisbane on January 2 and now must isolate until 6pm Monday.

Candice has been presenting this week filling in for Jen. If Jen is not back on Monday, the Melbourne/Adelaide bulletins will be presented by someone else. Probably either Stephen Quartermain or Natasha Exelby. Hopefully it’s Exelby

4 Likes

Kate Freebairn would’ve also been an option if she wasn’t in Sydney late last year.

2 Likes

She is still in Sydney.

2 Likes

Saturday (09.01.2021) - Sunday (10.01.2021): Lachlan Kennedy is presenting the national news this weekend.

4 Likes