Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Which is why I’ve mentioned she would’ve been if she wasn’t there. Because she’s still in Sydney she wouldn’t be able to.

Hopefully Natasha Exelby will fill-in but it’s most likely Quarters if he’s back from holidays, or maybe Caty Price.

2 Likes
16 Likes

All the best @lachlan_kennedy. Hopefully we see you on our screens later in the year again!

10 Likes

Stephen Quartermain presenting in Melbourne/Adelaide tonight with Caty Price and Jayde Cotic continuing on Sport and Weather duties respectively.

4 Likes

Monday (11.01.2021) - Friday (15.01.2021): Hugh Riminton is presenting the news in Sydney and Brisbane again this week.

3 Likes

Journalist Nat Yoannidlis reported in Melbourne tonight on Victoria’s heatwave, as well doing a live cross.

I think this was her first night.

3 Likes

isn’t she a sport reporter ? What is Natalie Yoannidis doing reporting on Vic’s heatwave.

1 Like

Maybe because of the lack of sports news?

1 Like

She probably likes being paid and forced to adapt careers like most people who have been made redundant in 2020.

7 Likes

Candice Wyatt has returned to presenting in Melbourne/Adelaide this evening, filling in for Jen. Stephen Quartermain returned to sport duties.

7 Likes

Amanda Hart is back with 10, but now based out of Brisbane. A nice addition.

BTW, both Pippa Sheehan and Brendan Savage have returned to the beat too up here over the past few months.

9 Likes

Here’s the video from that cross this morning.

And tonight, from YouTube.

1 Like

Former Bachelorette Georgia Love has quit as 10 News First Melbourne reporter after four years in the role.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/mystery-surrounds-georgia-loves-shock-exit-from-channel-10-news-reporter-role/news-story/00d3bc19cdbcb6018f6fbbf06252536f

3 Likes

Any reason why? Or just happy to move on?

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this because the article is behind a paywall - Georgia was allegedly only a freelancer and was cut because of cutbacks due to covid.

3 Likes

Fair enough, she has a fairly new business and successful podcast too on top of her other ambassador and influencer jobs so I’m sure she’ll still be busy.

2 Likes

So she was full time… then made part time a couple of months ago? Now made the decision to leave?

1 Like

I don’t think she’s ever been full time?

2 Likes

I always thought Georgia was a part-time reporter. She even presented weather for the Melbourne bulletin at one stage.

1 Like
2 Likes