Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Caty Price presenting Sport in Melbourne

5 Likes

Kimberley Soekov is back from maternity leave

3 Likes

I feel like Ten haven’t made a decision on the sports presenter in Melbourne just yet.

1 Like

They are probably waiting until the new head of news starts in May. There could be bigger things on the way…!

Throw a bunch of cash and bring back Helen Kapalos please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aka tomorrow?

2 Likes

Yep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Realistically, I wouldn’t expect to see changes for the next few months. Presenter wise, maybe, presentation wise, no.

Would be great to approach Helen Kapalos.

2 Likes

I think he starts on the 7th…

1 Like

Bring it on :+1:

Amber Austin-Wright presenting Brisbane news updates today.

1 Like

Amber’ll be reading for the next week and a bit.

Veronica will be reading sport too for a few days.

9 Likes

I think the last time we saw her present was back in December of 2013? So close to 5 years ago.

No FAF Vo for Amber just the generic one.

2 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting again this weekend.

3 Likes

Natasha Belling has returned from her break today.

5 Likes

It is nice to have Natarsha back presenting news this weekend.

4 Likes

Josh Holt presenting Weather.

3 Likes

Anyone know what all this was about?

Explains why Georgie wasn’t reading the news in Brisbane this past few weeks.

8 Likes

Possibly getting ready for a future breakfast show :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

Georgie is great, but would be an interesting choice for a breakfast show. She hasn’t got any profile outside of Queensland and is a pretty straight up newsreader offering up very little of her own personality during the news… compared to the like of Sandra or Lachlan etc.

4 Likes

That could be what Ten’s looking for. A straight newsreader joined together with a couple of those who can banter well and handle light stories (I’m picturing something like Hamish McDonald, Georgina Lewis and perhaps Gorgi Coghlan or Georgia Love). Would be different to that of Sunrise/Today where all the presenters engage in (sometimes awkward) banter.

If done well, Ten could potentially be sitting on a gold mine.

2 Likes