Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

That might explain the the cruse control mode at the moment.

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Itā€™d be nice if Sandra Sully, Tim Bailey, Ron Wilson, Deborah Knight, Bill Woods and Rob Canning all recorded a brief message or at least got in contact with him.

As they were all very close to him during his most memorable role(s) in Sydney and worked each day/night or off-side him.

3 Likes

Nothing special to farewell Brad tonight, just a quick mention and handshake.

6 Likes

Very dry, not even a farewell message from Sandra his former partner in crime.

12 Likes

This background image is quite light still for near 6pm.

Reminds me that Brisbaneā€™s still really needs to be updated, itā€™s so grainy and old.

2 Likes

I watched the whole 5pm news tonight, just to see a handshake? Was a pretty piss weak effort. Though I wonder if thatā€™s what Brad requested?

4 Likes

Maybe Brad didnā€™t want any big sendoff?

4 Likes

At least you got better informed about the world around you thoughā€¦

12 Likes

It wouldā€™ve been nice, but most of them (if not all) are no longer with the network.

Bradā€™s interview with Ross and John this morning.

1 Like

Sandra tweeted this morning:
https://twitter.com/Sandra_Sully/status/989744035651702784

2 Likes

Seems like someone hailed from WA will return home to the state after her years working with Seven (Prime News days included) on the East Coast, but now as a Channel Ten reporter. Actually, @Zampakid shared the news first from the Seven News Presenters and Reporters thread.

2 Likes

remember when nat presented sport on gwn many years ago

3 Likes

Dare I suggest possibly even weekend presenter? If not immediately then sheā€™d be a contender if they ever brought it back down the track.

2 Likes

I daresay that Ten News Perth finally has more fill-in presenters for Narelda. With the exit of Claire Grantham and Rebecca Munro last year, really only Chiara Zaffino was the only fill-in left for Narelda until now. With the addition of Lee Steele and Natalie Forrest, Claire and Rebeccaā€™s positions as fill-in readers are well-filled.

2 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting tonight.

4 Likes

Whereā€™s Natarsha Belling?

Returning next weekend, currently on a break after filling in on Studio 10 for the last 5 months.

7 Likes
5 Likes