Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Or she could just be on holiday.

11 Likes

Actually yeah I was going to say that. Former Brisbane (now Melbourne) reporter Kristina Kostalos visited CBS Broadcast Center last year and went onto the CBS This Morning set while in the US on holidays also.

4 Likes

I think most news presenters from Australia usually visit US Networks frequently… I remember seeing Erin Molan visiting NBC last year when holidaying in New York. But Georgie has been holidaying for the last couple of weeks over there.

Re Breakfast Show: I think if Ten were to bring another breakfast show into the circle, Matt Doran & Natarsha Belling would be a ratings winner.

4 Likes

999999% agree

6 Likes

Unfortunately I think Ten missed the boat there as Matt seems pretty tied up with 7 now and I doubt Tarsh would do breakfast again after the disaster that was Wake Up.

6 Likes

Personally I think Ten should just do a straight news bulletin during 6am to 7am timeslot. It’s what they are good at (or were rather good at) If failing twice hasn’t taught them that they shouldn’t do a breakfast show, then I don’t know what will.

Maybe Sandra Sully would do a breakfast show? Again, I am only farmilair with my neck of the woods of ten personalities, and also Sandra from the late news, so I wouldn’t know who would be good for what in a breakfast role.

2 Likes

I agree…do a simple news broadcast.

1 Like

Was mentioned in Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up.

Georgie’s on holidays. You guys crack me up.

5 Likes

Olivia Phyland presented Sunday weather.

6 Likes

Georgie back in Brissy tonight!

1 Like

Can we expect an announcement from her about the new breakfast show she is hosting? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just got the shock of my life watching Ten News Sydney for the first time when Sandra crossed to the weather update :flushed:

1 Like

Sorry?

It’s clearly a joke :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Clearly you saw the Daily Bailey and that weather wall right?

Yeh :smirk:

1 Like

One does not simply “see” the weather wall.

5 Likes

Once youve seen it you can’t unsee it!
Fingers crossed the idea he just came up with and posted on Instagram never eventuates.

A ‘Ten Eyewitness News First At Five with Tim Bailey’ voiceover actually doesn’t sound too bad…

it would be the natural progression so you see his Weather Wall and quite literally getting it all.

1 Like