Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Well, I mean Mike is still in his original position. Quarters is a veteran. Brad’s back there (although via QLD & Sydney over the years).

That’d be about right. He was the weatherman for Capital / Ten Capital News well into the 90s

1 Like

Georgina is on holidays in NZ, so Lachlan is presenting solo this week in Brisbane.

2 Likes

How good’s Candice been :slight_smile:

So professional & on point. Never fluffs a word or loses concentration during live-crosses.

Quite rare.

2 Likes

makes you think she would be better as a national senior reporter than a local anchor

2 Likes

What exactly is a ‘national senior reporter’?

Like Laurie Oakes and Mark Riley?

2 Likes

yes, one used for national affairs or politics, like chris reason on Seven.

2 Likes

Came across this on YouTube and thought, this is what the team should’ve been when Mal retired :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Georgina is back tonight (Mon 22.08.16).

Kristina Costalos presenting weather in Brisbane tonight and for the rest of the week while Josh Holt is on holidays.

1 Like

That will be good (never liked that Duane).Her first time presenting in a studio, right?

Duane has always been a suitable fill in for Josh in my opinion, but yes, Kristina’s first time presenting in the studio. It’s good to see them mentoring some of their team to be able to fill in on occasions like this.

1 Like

Expect Hugh presenting solo tonight with Sandra off to Hamilton Island this morning for Race Week.

Is there anyone in the news industry on a better wicket than Sandra Sully? Having said that, management must have put their foot down - she used to take the entire week off for Audi Raceweek. Must be cutting down from 26 weeks off a year to just 25. Wonder how she will survive.

1 Like

Sandra is someone who they cannot afford to lose. I also think that she hasn’t been off for about 2 months now.

I like Sandra Sully, but I do think that Ten either need to tell her to cut back on the holidays or get rid of her in favour of a co-presenter who is willing to be at the desk for at least 35 weeks a year!

2 Likes

I think she did quite well for her first time.[quote=“killy06, post:477, topic:168”]
Hugh presenting solo tonight with Sandra off
[/quote]

It is probably the only positive to have Hugh as co-anchor, it provides stability for Sandra’s regular absences.

Chris bath :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s an Audi ambassador and usually MC’s events at Audi Race week but it is rather extraordinary to think Ten allow her to take time off to do so.

1 Like