Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Is that all?

They should send a couple of high profile presenters.

Gone are the days when Sandra Sully and Matt White would go along like they did to Atlanta 1996.

2 Likes

I don’t think so I remember Lexington saying they are sending a small team to Rio. What small means remains to be seen

As she has all week.

TEN using former Adelaide journalist David Woiwood, who now works for Sky News based in the UK to report live tonight from Nice.

2 Likes

Normally they would use Amber Austin-Wright to cover the big news in Europe.

Source? I’m fairly sure she isn’t going.

Less than 10.

Amber is on holidays.

4 Likes

Greyhound racing dispute sees veteran reporter Adam Walters leave Ten Network

A YEAR after joining the Ten Network to some fan fare, veteran reporter Adam Walters has left Ten’s Eyewitness News team after a dispute with his boss over a greyhound racing story.

Walters came under fire in April after his “exclusive” two-part report on businessman Charif Kazal, aired in February, was found to have wrongly implied former ICAC commissioner David Ipp was unprofessional.

4 Likes

Another senior reporter bites the dust.

1 Like

I wonder who will replace Adam Walters. As Adam Walters replaced Matt Doran

I’ve been noticing that his reports on the Greyhound dispute have been pro-industry biased. Many of his other NSW political reports have also been quite partisan.

He’s been proven dodgy in the past too and surely Ten could’ve imported someone of a higher calibre.

3 Likes

Josh Holt presenting national weather this weekend.

2 Likes

Kimberley Soekov presenting news this Saturday, Natarsha back on Sunday.

2 Likes

Paul Bongiorno reporting from Canberra tonight

5 Likes

Some staff movements at TEN:

3 Likes

So she’s moved from Melbourne back to Canberra.

Catalina to Sydney is a good move. She’s a future news star. Such a good reporter.

4 Likes

she was under-utilised in melbourne.

4 Likes

Both are really great rising journalists so it’s good that they are shaking things up and bringing them more experience

1 Like

Candice wrote on her Instagram that she’ll be live from Copacabana at 5 for tonight’s bulletin.

1 Like

Who else is over there?

I think that might be it. However, Veronica Eggleton on Instagram, 12 weeks ago has put a picture up of a swimming cap. With taglines of RoadToRio and IfYouCantJoinThemCoverThem