Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Georgina Lewis celebrating 20 years with 10.

5 Likes

One of the most humble readers, very down to earth. 10 QLD is lucky to have her.

4 Likes

Sandra was on Studio 10 from Royal Ascot this morning.

Eammon and Sandra

EDIT-
Sandra also filed a special report from Royal Ascot for 10 News First tonight.

3 Likes

(21/6/2019) Chiara Zaffino is presenting in Perth tonight with Lachy Reid presenting sport this week.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Shows how ill-conceived those double headers were. Pairing people who hadn’t even met before, and they were the best of the bunch (Sandra/Hugh don’t appear to get along at all and Candice/Stephen was always weird).

4 Likes

According to his Facebook, Tim Gossage is currently in hospital.

@eddel I can’t speak for the other states, but Lachy and Georgie were great together. Even better than either pairing on Nine or Seven, TBH.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t say Sandra and Hugh don’t get along. Sandra is a much better newsreader when flying solo. She was okay with Hugh but terrible with Bill Woods. Neither handled her ad lib banter well.

1 Like

Amanda Jason is back presenting weather this weekend.

2 Likes

Funny exchange between Chris and Roz about tonight’s Origin match during sport tonight and Chris had her scarf on after the weather and tried to give Roz a scraf and was still trying to tempt her after the bulletin :joy:

13 Likes

I don’t think so. They’re professionals.

Monday 24 June -

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Georgie had an around 5 minute package on Friday celebrating her 20Yrs at 10 Brisbane. Marie-Louise Theile sent her wishes… Bill McDonald was nowhere to comment unfortunately but here are some caps anyway. Video shortly.

Video:

10 Likes

Anyone know if she ever divorced that “arsehole” she was married to in 2000?

4 Likes

Lol

I missed this - thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

That glance to her right at the end is the moment she knows she’s in trouble.

Still married to that “arsehole” I believe.

Tuesday 25 June -

Nick Etchells is presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne with Caty Price presenting sport tonight.

3 Likes

Ten News First Melbourne Chief of Staff James Bird is spending some time with CBS.

View this post on Instagram

Hello CBS News New York! 😁#cbsnews #didnottakephoto

A post shared by James Bird (@jamesbirdten) on Jun 18, 2019 at 11:22am PDT

5 Likes