Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Hamish as seen in Queensland

10 Likes

Monday 17 June -

Caty Price is still presenting sport in Melbourne.

3 Likes

At least they’re using the resource across the programs despite him not filing for the news. Certainly adds some authenticity to the packaged report from Sydney.

9 Likes

Wonder what this means for Eammon Atkinson?

10 Likes

I couldn’t imagine 10 having two correspondents based in London.Maybe Eammon is moving elsewhere for 10…after recent discussions in this thread we all know a correspondent is needed in America for 10.

2 Likes

Eammon is still a freelancer and now so will Phoebe.

4 Likes

What has she left the networks payroll and be a freelancer??

Yep…to New York:

https://twitter.com/EammonAtkinson/status/1140871038106050568?s=20

15 Likes

@lexington ah there we go. :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome news. Great to be based out of New York as opposed to LA. I only mentioned this days ago along with others. So important with the US election in 18 months.

I’m sure he would be based out of CBS News HQ in New York where he would be able to learn a lot as well.

What’s next for ten in their continued build up of news?

9 Likes

Tuesday 18 June -

Stephen Quartermain is back presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

Tuesday 18 June -

Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney again tonight.

1 Like

To be clear, Eammon isnt and Phoebe wont be on the payroll… they wont have offices at bureaus

That’s weird. They’ve sacked her and rehired her on a needs by needs basis? That’s bizarre. Obviously would be free to work for others.

1 Like

I’d say if she’s moving to London, it’s her own choice so there’s no sacking and she’s just negotiated a deal to freelance for 10 as she obviously wants to stay and they want to keep her reporting for the network.

2 Likes

Made a few mistaps on mobile which led me to reposting Eamon’s tweet - which I thought had not been posted - but yeah, this is seems like a natural move.

I have the belief he’ll also be appearing on CTM every so often - I bet Gayle King would love to work him into a show.

1 Like

Where did I say she was sacked? Yeesh. No, she wasnt.

Hugh will be presenting this week as Sandra is over in London for Royal Ascot.

1 Like

Amber Austin Wright is off to Canberra as Federal Political Reporter.

5 Likes
7 Likes