Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I believe this is a program that Ross Dagsn was alluding to previously regarding some sort of exchange or intern style program.

I like Natasha. Good to see!!

16 Likes

Great move.
They’re all starting to come back!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hopefully one day we’ll see her fill-in for Jennifer

1 Like

Excellent appointment.

1 Like

Lucky Melbourne having Natasha bringing her experience to the newsroom, hopefully it also open doors to occasional appearances on The Project desk as well along with continuing occasional feature stories for the show.

2 Likes

I am so proud of 10 Melbourne, there newsroom keeps on going from strength to strength.

5 Likes

Her determination and refusal to give up after everything that happened at 10 and the ABC is truly remarkable IMO

7 Likes

Hugh Riminton in Osaka, Japan travelling with the Prime Minister for the G20 Summit.

1 Like

Natasha Exelby Joins 10 News First.

Straight Out Of The Jungle And Into The Newsroom.

Experienced journalist and presenter, Natasha Exelby is returning to Network 10 as a Senior Reporter for 10 News First Melbourne .

Beginning her career in regional Queensland before moving to Canberra as a Political Correspondent in Parliament House, the award-winning journalist and natural storyteller has worked in some of the world’s top newsrooms covering some of the biggest stories across the globe during her 15-year career.

Natasha has reported on the frontline of war zones in Syria and Afghanistan. During her time as a Foreign Correspondent based in Istanbul, Natasha reported from more than 20 countries throughout Asia, Europe and the Middle East. She broadcast live during the dual attacks that rocked Belgium, led the outside broadcast for the Bastille Day truck attack in Nice and was live on air during the attempted 2016 coup in Turkey, where hundreds of people were killed and thousands injured.

Recently seen in the South African jungle on 10’s I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Natasha won the hearts of the Australian viewers with her open and honest personality and unyielding courage.

The talented journalist will work across 10’s news programs and platforms and will report to 10’s Network Director Of News Content, Ross Dagan and Mark Gillies, Executive Editor - Melbourne.

Ross said: “Tash is a great story teller. She’s proven herself to be exceptionally versatile across reporting and presenting roles. I am sure she won’t be a stranger to many of our news, information and discussion based programs and platforms.”

Mark said: “Natasha will be a fantastic addition to the 10 News First team. She’s an experienced journalist, with a personality and character that makes her a perfect fit for the Melbourne newsroom.”

Natasha said: “The Network is stacked with super talented humans and I feel very lucky to be back in the mix. I’m looking forward to working with old friends and making new ones.”

Natasha Exelby will return to Network 10 from early July.

12 Likes

Could they use her as Jen’s fill-in?

1 Like

Tash could but she would have to bypass Candice Wyatt, Nick Etchells, Yasmin Paton and Stephen Quartermain (the latter certainly won’t budge).

Dagan suggests that Tash will still do stints for The Project, which is great.

4 Likes
1 Like

I used to hang out at that cafe on the left all the time. In fact, it was where I first heard about the Ten News Revolution! Remember it well :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Today is Amber Austin-Wright’s last day in the Queensland newsroom, before heading to Canberra.

4 Likes

Georgie front & centre on tomorrow’s Gold Coast bulletin.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I wonder who will present the news on Sunday, considering I think Chris Bath will be at the Logies, Hugh Riminton will be at the G20 summit.

2 Likes

If Chris is away tomorrow I think Lachlan Kennedy will be presenting.

2 Likes

Chris is off to the Logies tomorrow. Probably Lachlan.

1 Like