Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

7 Likes

Oh wow, proper resource sharing going on. That rarely ever happens in the US in many, many cases.

6 Likes

ā€¦or even in Australia, with Nine infamous for their ā€œSydney-ficationā€ of Northern NSW news.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Brett Clappis from Adelaide is in Uluru for the network, he did a live cross during Studio 10 this morning.

Tegan George had a bit of a jump scare during her live cross tonight when fireworks went off behind herā€¦ not without Georgie and her laughing it off.

Iā€™ve selected the part where it happened.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Amber Austin-Wright presenting in Brisbane tonight as Georgie is in Launceston ahead of Joe & Georginaā€™s wedding.

5 Likes

Amber is so much better than Joe.

1 Like

Sheā€™s similar to Georgina, which is good.

Joe is good but canā€™t help but feel that at times he is trying too hard to be authoritative.

2 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Montage coming soon, Weird that Amber & Joeā€™s voice overs are much better then Georgieā€™sā€¦ Not rushed at all. Georgieā€™s sounds like its on speed read, much preferred the Pre-January one.

I really canā€™t handle Joeā€™s presenting, I thought he would get better over time but it seems to me heā€™s not, He used to be really good at the News updates on Studio 10 back in 2013/14 when based in Sydney. I do agree Amber is better then him though. Sheā€™s improving every update/bulletin she reads.

Montage:

2 Likes

Agreed that the VO is much better here. Should get Georgina Lewisā€™ VO rerecorded.

2 Likes

I still donā€™t know what was wrong with the Pre-January one? Georgieā€™s didnā€™t have a massive pause in between " This is 10 News First " and " Queensland " like the other states did.

Itā€™s greet that Brisbane has so much back up talent these days now that Amber is back.

1 Like

It really doesnā€™t feel that long ago when they used to fly Matt Doran, Amanda Duval & Lachlan Kennedy up. Glad to see Amber return.

3 Likes

With Narelda Jacobs appearing on Studio 10 all this week, who is presenting the 5pm bulletin in Perth?

1 Like

(8-9/4/2019) Chiara Zaffino is presenting in Perth.

5 Likes

I guess this means Narelda could be back in Perth presenting the 5pm news by the end of this week?