Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

So much talent at their disposal. No reason why they couldn’t have done election coverage given that they got pulverized last night.

Something tells me they’re saving up for the federal election in May…

6 Likes

Lia Harris from Sydney really struggles during live crosses, especially as seen this morning on Studio 10.

First cross at the top of the show below, the second wasn’t great either.

1 Like

not the greatest, but not the worst I’ve seen.

1 Like

Lots of reporters aren’t the best during live crosses at all networks even the most experienced reporter can stuff up at times.
You have to get out so many words in a small time frame that’s aren’t easy,and sometimes detractions at the location don’t help either.

2 Likes

Amber Austin-Wright presenting news updates today in Queensland.

Georgina McKerrow & Joe Hill are away for a few weeks getting married.

2 Likes

I’m not a regular viewer of the Melbourne bulletin but was watching tonight and Yasmin Paton was reporting.

2 Likes

Joe Hill worked today.

I saw that, Georgie must be getting a head start on leave to get prepared for the wedding.

1 Like

Roz Kelly presenting sport tonight in Sydney.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol. Sully got sass. Love it!

It boggles me how many comments I see from trolls commenting always on the appearance of news presenters. I truly don’t understand it. They wouldn’t make the same comment if Sandra were standing infront of them presenting them a news update.

7 Likes

Does this mean Ten’s famed “penis” jacket is no longer in fashion and will no longer be worn by the female talent at the network?

07%20PM

6 Likes

It got passed down to Nine earlier this year

8 Likes

Most of the comments are trolls craving attention from the person in question, it’s best to ignore these ridiculous comments but l suppose you would get fed up with these type of comments and react which is fair enough.

5 Likes

I’m getting a mental image of Amber and Julie fighting over who gets to wear it next.

11 Likes

Roz Kelly presented sport tonight in Sydney.

Brisbane had a live cross in the coming up headlines tonight.

2 Likes

Sydney reporter Kimberley Pratt is reporting from Minneapolis,United States on the trial of the US cop over the shooting death of Australian woman Justine Damond.

4 Likes

Probably working out of WCCO-4, the CBS owned and operated affiliate in that city.

Using CBS animation

2 Likes

Kimberley is really impressive, she’s done very well since she joined 10.

3 Likes