Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Saturday 28 February & Sunday 1 March-

Charlotte Goodlet is presenting weather this weekend.

4 Likes

Taking this into consideration along with some other things we’ve seen in recent years, you’d imagine that SBS and Ten are likely to have a reasonably good working relationship with each other?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Not if they keep poaching Ten’s talent.

1 Like

I would think it was boosting Narelda’s profile in this case.

10 Likes

Missed opportunity not to have those led light strips lit in rainbow - that would look fantastic!

3 Likes

rainbow is 7 colours not 6.

Not sure what you mean by that. If the talent isn’t happy at TEN, then they aren’t oblidged to stay at TEN. Ten’s loss is SBS gain. I would rather see any talent that is being wasted at TEN go to SBS.

1 Like

I thought they were obliged to stay until Ten decided it was time for them to go at the next round of redundancies. :roll_eyes:

Former Prime7 Reporter/Presenter and WIN News Canberra journalist Michael Hammond has joined the Sydney newsroom as a journalist / producer.

3 Likes

Monday (02.03.2020) - Tuesday (03.03.2020): Georgina Hill is still presenting Brisbane’s weather.

Gillian Bowen presented national finance.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I wish the networks worked together more …

5 Likes

Wednesday 4 March to Friday 6 March-

Charlotte Goodlet presented Finance.

4 Likes

Must be bizarre for CBS execs to see the petty nonsense between the commercial networks (well primarily Seven and Nine) that is the norm here when such an issue is non-existent in the US.

1 Like

I think that cooled off a while ago.

Wednesday (04.03.2020) - Thursday (06.03.2020): Georgina Hill is still presenting Brisbane’s weather.

4 Likes

Friday (06.03.2020): Joe Hill is presenting in Brisbane tonight. Georgina Hill is still on weather.

4 Likes

Meanwhile in Adelaide Al Murrell is still presenting Friday bulletins in Adelaide.

Interestingly, Peter van Onselen has removed any reference to his Political Editor title at Network 10 from his twitter bio, changed his cover image (was previously him sitting at The Project desk) and updated his email address which previously was his 10 account.

Just seems a bit strange seeing as he reported for 10 News First last night and hosted The Project also.

9 Likes