Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Wednesday (04.03.2020) - Thursday (06.03.2020): Georgina Hill is still presenting Brisbane’s weather.

4 Likes

Friday (06.03.2020): Joe Hill is presenting in Brisbane tonight. Georgina Hill is still on weather.

4 Likes

Meanwhile in Adelaide Al Murrell is still presenting Friday bulletins in Adelaide.

Interestingly, Peter van Onselen has removed any reference to his Political Editor title at Network 10 from his twitter bio, changed his cover image (was previously him sitting at The Project desk) and updated his email address which previously was his 10 account.

Just seems a bit strange seeing as he reported for 10 News First last night and hosted The Project also.

9 Likes

Doesn’t look good for 10.

1 Like

That’s very interesting, seems he might have a new job elsewhere.

1 Like

Interesting… Maybe he has a new job?

1 Like

Wow, 10 certainly didn’t keep him around for long!

2 Likes

Not going to lie, I probably wouldn’t have hired him in the first place.

It’s nothing personal but it just seems he has other commitments and wasn’t flexible which didn’t suit there needs. I mean was he even in Canberra majority of the time?

3 Likes

Maybe 10 weren’t comfortable with his Twitter posting and just asked to remove their details?

3 Likes

Just for sitting weeks I believe.

1 Like

Maybe he didn’t want to pay for parking fees :joy:

Peter’s hosting The Sunday Project as expected tonight.

4 Likes

Monday (09.03.2020): Georgina Hill is still presenting Brisbane’s weather.

4 Likes

Peter Van Onselen is still at 10. He filed a report tonight.

3 Likes

Monday 9 March to Wednesday 11 March-

Charlotte Goodlet presented Finance.

3 Likes

Thursday 12 March-

Caty Price presenting news updates in Melbourne today.

2 Likes

That means she’ll be presenting sport in Melbourne, or at least I think. But I’m on holiday on the Gold Coast so I won’t know unless one of the guys tell me.

(12/3/2020) Stephen Quartermain is presenting in Melbourne tonight with Caty Price on sport.

6 Likes

Stupid Bailey didn’t know what day it was… he called it a “winning Wednesday” then 1 min later it was a “thumping Thursday”. If he didn’t worry about alliteration he might get something right. Utter moron.