Ten News First Content and Appearance

Iconic is a bit of a stretch. I’d give it to them if they bought back Sports Tonight.

How’s the blame lol

“This has been posted from Sydney”.

Talk about throwing the team under the bus. Just accept the error and fix it. That comment wasn’t necessary.

2 Likes

Nice work going to the source. Could probably remove the phone numbers though.

2 Likes

RIP 10 at 10: The Late News

I don’t know if will be ongoing but the first week its all at 1030pm.

So they have MC finishing at 840 and then then the next show starting at 935pm and then 1030 for Late News.

Maybe it will be 1035 / 10:40 in the future

1 Like

Bit of a stretch - the launch announcement was right, clearly a social media producer (in Sydney, as we now know) went a bit rogue and edited the social media version for Perth/Adelaide with local times which was incorrect.

Nobody except us will really notice, it’s been corrected now, and who is even watching or following 10’s news?

2 Likes

That doesn’t change anything. Still simple errors that shouldn’t be happening.

You’ve never made a mistake before, clearly.

It’s not ideal, but as I said nobody will notice and very minor in the scheme of things.

1 Like

It’s a pretty frequent occurrence at this network though. There’s mistakes and then there’s general mediocrity. There’s no attention to detail from this network.

2 Likes

Take your point, but could be said about all networks.

Poor use of resources to air the bulletin on a Friday during the footy season against live AFL/NRL IMO. Monday to Thursday is enough during the winter sports season.

1 Like

So the late news is prerecorded… what happens if breaking news happens? Nine and Seven have that advantage

It’s live on 10Play. I’m sure that if there is breaking news they will play it live on 10 or at an earlier time altogether.

8 Likes

Live on 10play and YouTube, delayed by 30 mins (or whenever it airs on broadcast), if there is breaking news worthy of it I’m sure they’ll make provisions to go live on terrestrial where possible.

exactly. One other network is about to be sued for allegedly sloppy work

4 Likes

Blip on the radar. Not like they’ve incorrectly named a murderer like the competition.

5 Likes

Just glad they finally announced it.

1 Like

Sure, but we are in the 10 thread talking about 10.

Behind the scenes of the late news.

4 Likes

It’s seriously not going to come from the main set? Or just using the sports space for rehearsals?

1 Like