Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Ten seems to be the only network with a lot of US shows…

Is Life In Pieces rating very well?

None of the US shows rate well except for ncis which does average figures. Only thing about this schedule is at least the content is new. Not much Australian content in prime time. The network rants and raves that they’re concentrating on prime time entertainment and not news yet they can’t even do prime time properly.

Not even NCIS rates well. It is below average. Life in Pieces is rating terribly.

1 Like

Isn’t that because they literally have no money and are trying to rebuild slowly?

Not sure what ten can do Saturday nights… another sub 7% last night despite an all new crime time line up. They just can’t compete. ABC dominates with older viewers watching and sport on seven and nine with movies.

3 Likes

Buy the rights to Mundine v Green 3. There’s one Saturday for next year fixed. :slight_smile:

Sadly, they’re probably going to get the A-League, which will rate just as bad.

They should try snatch premium content off Foxtel but I can never see that happening :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that is a bit of a cop out to be honest. There are plenty of cheaper Australian alternatives they can show in prime time and not everything has to be reality, news and drama.

3 Likes

Yeah good point- HYBPA has more than proved that.

1 Like

Even the ABC has shows that seem to be relatively cheap to produce. It can definitely be done. In my opinion if cost is the biggest factor then ten should have had second thoughts about shows like Survivor which is a very expensive show.

2 Likes

Repeats of Wentworth, Open Slather, Gogglebox, etc would be good for Ten Saturdays…

Probably wouldn’t rate. Encores on Friday night perform very very poorly.

So Ten keeps Life in Pieces there to build an audience or because they have nothing else?

Note, I like Life In Pieces.

1 Like

I dont mind it either. But would rather it on eleven in a consistent slot.

1 Like

I guess so but then what would they put on in its slot on Ch 10? NCIS repeat?

It has been consistent lately on the same time and day on Ch 10.

They should have aired it together with Modern Family and kept it like that.

Homeland premieres Sunday 12 February At 9.30pm.

1 Like

Any reason why Ten has The Great Indoors on Tenplay on their website BUT not on the Telstra TV Tenplay app?

There was an email address on the app "Contact " screen so I have told them about it.

Tonight’s NCIS season premiere was scheduled to air at 8.30pm but it did not start until close to 9pm, I’m a Celebrity going way overtime to compete against MKR and Married at First Sight.

That is ridiculous. I was wondering what time it was supposed to air. 26-27 minutes overtime is just unacceptable. NCIS will surely struggle with the 9pm start.

2 Likes

I missed the end of I’m A Celeb because the overrun didn’t match the EPG. Less is more Channel Ten!

1 Like