Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Or make Ding Dong does Dinner into a half hour show?

By the way whatever happened to Huey?

2 Likes

Ding Dong does Dinner, a nice ring to it. I guess it could air during the day. It would be serious but also funny.

As for Huey, well I donā€™t know, I think it last aired in 2013/14 maybe? I loved that show.

3 Likes

SBS should get it for SBSā€™s food channel.

Maybe he retired ?Heā€™s 68 nowā€¦

###Week commencing 5 February 2017

Sunday 5 February
06:00 pm Family Feud - Sunday
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue S12 Ep 2
07:00 pm Iā€™m A Celebrityā€¦Get Me Out Of Here!
08:30 pm Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014) Network Premiere
11:05 pm 48 Hours (Rpt)

Monday 6 February
07:30 pm Iā€™m A Celebrityā€¦Get Me Out Of Here!
09:00 pm Life In Pieces S1 Ep22
09:30 pm Life In Pieces Season 2 Premiere
10:00 pm The Odd Couple x 2 S3 Ep3 and 4

Tuesday 7 February
08:30 pm NCIS Season Season 14 Premiere
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 Ep7
10:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans S5 Ep23

Wednesday 8 February
08:30 pm This Is Us Premiere
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S3 Ep7
10:30pm Hawaii Five O Rpt

Thursday 9 February
09:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U.x 2 S17 Ep14 and 15
11:00 pm Blue Bloods S7 Ep13

Friday 10 February
07:30 pm The Living Room Season 6 Season Premiere
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Big Red Chair Special: Graham Norton tells the tale of how the flippable Big Red Chair came to be a universally loved feature of his show. Relive the best moments with Graham from over 500 Big Red Chair stories.
09:30 pm TBA

Saturday 11 February
06:00 pm Gold Coast Cops
06:30 pm Scorpion S2 Ep20
07:30 pm MacGyver S1 Ep12
08:30 pm Hawaii Five O S7 Ep12
10:30 pm TBA

Glad that Ten sometimes sticks with shows unlike 7 and 9. Life In Pieces is actually quite good. Getting sick of Modern Family.

This Is Us: Meet Kevin.

From Wednesday 8 February At 8.30pm.

Australia, the wait is almost over. The smash hit of the new US television season This Is Us premieres on Wednesday, 8 February, at 8.30pm on TEN and WIN Network.

From the writers and directors of Crazy, Stupid, Love, This Is Us is an emotionally-engaging, honest and provocative series that will challenge your everyday assumptions about the people you think you know.

EmmyĀ® Award nominee Justin Hartley (The Young and the Restless, Smallville) plays Kevin Pearson, a famous actor living the Hollywood dream, or so it seems. Now on his 36th birthday, his life will change forever.

Joining Justin is an all-star cast including Mandy Moore (A Walk To Remember), Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes), Sterling. K. Brown (The People V. O.J. Simpson) and Chrissy Metz (American Horror Story: Freak Show)

With more than 10 million viewers a week in the US, This Is Us has received critical commendation since its premiere, with nominations for Best Television Series ā€“ Drama at the 74th Golden Globe Awards and Best Drama Series at the 7th Criticsā€™ Choice Awards, as well as being chosen by the American Film Institute as one of the 10 best television shows of 2016.

The cast has also received notable honours, with Mandy Moore and Chrissy Metz receiving Golden Globe nominations for Best Supporting Actress, and Sterling K. Brown receiving a SAG nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series.

Ten should be ashamed to come up with releases like that. Why canā€™t I watch alongside 10 million Americans?

You could, if you moved to America. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sounds like a soppy soapie to me. Pass.

1 Like

They should have mentioned Milo was from Gilmore Girls in the ad on tv(are they allowed to mention names of other shows ?)

Of course they can and often do. Canā€™t see that as a selling point though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

HELL NO!

You wonā€™t know what youā€™re missingā€¦ the pay-off at the end of each episode alone makes you crave more

Itā€™s like Parenthood but much more modern and relevant

1 Like

:anguished: Thatā€™s not a selling point for me. I really didnā€™t like that show.

thatā€™s fair enough, but I think this one may just surprise you. :slight_smile:

I have watched the first episode. I am not a huge fan. But I know others who are hooked. It wasnā€™t my type of show.

1 Like

No way, if you didnā€™t like Parenthood I donā€™t think youā€™d enjoy This is Us.

The two are similar, but if anything I feel This Is Us tries harder to pull at the heartstringsā€¦ yet sometimes it feels a little too forcedā€¦ I prefer Parenthood but Iā€™m still enjoying This is Us.

I donā€™t understand that promo (as a new unknown program that hasnā€™t aired yet), is it just me?

Wasnā€™t until Awabakal mentioned Parenthood, I found out this is a drama. Ten need to do better with promotion.

the first episode is confusing but the pay-off is worth it. Canā€™t say more because I donā€™t want you to be spoiled - all Iā€™ll say is you will watch and then go ā€œahhhā€¦ I get it.ā€

@JBar itā€™s worth checking out. More than just another ā€œsoppy soapieā€, as Awabakal mentions the pay-off is well worth it. Iā€™ve watched each episode so far and Iā€™m hooked, one of the best non-cable U.S. dramas Iā€™ve watched in a while.

1 Like

Really? Gilmore Girls (not the current netflix reboot thing) here was a niche show that rated poorly, maybe shared demoā€™s but probably not worth the mention.

###Week commencing 12 February 2017

Sunday 12 February
06:00 pm Family Feud - Sunday
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue S12 Ep 3
07:00 pm Iā€™m A Celebrityā€¦Get Me Out Of Here!
08:30 pm 24: Legacy Series Premiere
09:30 PM Homeland Series 6 Premiere
10:30 PM TBA

Monday 13 February
09:00 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? Australia Series Premiere
09:40 pm Life In Pieces S2 Ep2 and 3
10:40 pm The Odd Couple S3 Ep5 and 6

Tuesday 14 February
08:30 pm NCIS Season S14 Ep2
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 Ep8

Wednesday 15 February
08:30 pm This Is Us S1 Ep2
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S3 Ep8
10:30pm TBA

Thursday 16 February
09:00 pm Gogglebox Australia Series 4 Premiere

10:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. S17 Ep16
11:00 pm Blue Bloods S7 Ep14

Friday 17 February
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Guests: Nicole Kidman, Dev Patel, Felicity Jones, Dawn French, Sir Michael Parkinson & Jack Savoretti.

Saturday 18 February
06:00 pm Gold Coast Cops S2 Ep5
06:30 pm Scorpion S2 Ep21
07:30 pm MacGyver S1 Ep13
08:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S7 Ep13