Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

actually they are brand new episodes not repeats

1 Like

It says Monday at 9pm Life in Pieces returns and then 13th of Feb Whose Line airs ?

So is Life In Pieces only for a week or something ? Strange…

trust me it’s not. Life in Pieces was funny and entertaining, two things Whose Line is absolutely the furthest thing from

1 Like

I also like Life in Pieces but any Australian content is better than American content for the Australian economy.

Not if it’s shit, and unfortunately, WLIIAA is a heap of crap.

2 Likes

I would still like to think at least money is going towards Australian jobs and content even if I believe its rubbish (lets be honest everyone has different taste even the most popular show could be ‘crap’ to someone)

Perhaps Ten should air a cat video clip show instead then ?

The Aussie version of Whose line is it anyway is absolutely terrible. It is poorly edited and the audience laugh track is sweetened too much that it all feels ridiculously fake. Hopefully they skip past the extra awful episode 1.

1 Like

I know Nine used to air the old US version of Whose Line late at night but didn’t Ten pick it up and show it on One at one point? I wish they would air them again (in lieu of the 346th repeat of MASH’s Goodbye, Farewell Amen even know I’m a MASH fan).

1 Like

I was so excited to hear this news as I think it’s the perfect programming for ten. However based on the reviews of other on here I’m sad that they will waste this chance of WLIIA and not invest in this type of show again. By all accounts this is a poor imitation of the US one. Surely gen would be better off investing in the next season and upping the quality of the main cast to make it a real draw card. Then promote the hell out of it and allow it to have the best chance to succeed. This just seems like a poor attempt or stop gap and it is going to fail. Unless they are just whetting our appetite for the return of TGYH??? Please…

4.2 on IMDB.

Food Lab by Ben Milbourne - New Series starts Saturday 4th February at 3pm on TEN.

http://uq.edu.au/bens-food-lab/

Plagued with microphone problems tonight.

and right to the very end, too.

Is Ten a food network during the day now?

1 Like

Grant Denyer is TEN and TEN is Grant Denyer.

Today in order of appearance:

Early encore of Family Fued
Live appearance on Studio 10
New episode of Family Fued
Live cross during The Project
2.5 hours hosting Australia Day
Encore of All Star Family Fued

6 Likes

Has been for a while now, especially during the week with all their various food shows.

Bring back Ready Steady Cook!

2 Likes

Somebody wants to go back to the future again.

1 Like

I think it would rate ok, there was and still is a loyal audience, or at least replay them during the day.

1 Like