Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

If they really wanted to, they could switch the two around for a 2 or 3 hour block.

Week commencing 18 December 2022

Sunday 18 December
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S30 E11 Guests: Tom Hanks, Naomi Ackie, Suranne Jones and Richard Osman. Rina Sawayama sings Hold the Girl
08:30 pm Movie: Top Gun
10:55 pm FBI Rpt
11:55 pm The Sunday Project Rpt

Monday 19 December
07:30 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
08:30 pm Mission: Impossible (1996)
10:45 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
11:45 pm FBI: Most Wanted Rpt
12:30 am The Project Rpt
01:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Tuesday 20 December
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt
08:30 pm NCIS S20 E09
09:30 pm Movie: Mission: Impossible II (2000)
12:00 am The Project Rpt
01:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Wednesday 21 December
07:30 pm The Dog House Australia Rpt
08:30 pm The Dog House Australia Rpt
09:30 pm Movie: Mission: Impossible III (2006)
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Thursday 22 December
07:30 pm Jamie’s ONE-Pan Christmas Part 2
08:30 pm Movie: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
11:10 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. Rpt
12:10 am The Project Rpt
01:10 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Friday 23 December
07:30 pm The Living Room Rpt
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Georgie Carroll - The Gloves Are Off Rpt
12:00 am The Project Rpt
01:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Saturday 24 December
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
06:30 pm Hungry S01 E05
07:00 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
07:30 pm The Dog House Rpt
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
11:30 pm The Savoy Rpt

Updated 14/12/22

Great timing, with Top Gun: Maverick streaming on Paramount+ from December 22.

It’s Christmas Eve, and so many Christmas like programming. What an exciting schedule :stuck_out_tongue:

I know 10 are having a break from “Crime Night”, but surely they can put up some Christmas Movies or Specials on the schedule, instead of endless repeats of stuff some have already seen.

1 Like

Looks like Paramount have (smartly and perhaps a no brainer considering how mega it did and is still doing in places) decided not to licence to another streamer around the world and put on their own svod service. It’s already been available on premium/first pay window (iTunes and the like) for months, currently about $7 to rent.

However, the original movie is not on Paramount+ (yet) and oddly on both Stan and Netflix here, most likely from outstanding licencing contracts yet to lapse/be honoured.

And as Cynic mentioned in another thread, Nine had aired it on broadcast regularly in recent years including this year.

I know… like I said last week “10s now in cruse control mode”. No one is actually there running the program department in December :joy:

2 Likes

Top Gun is on Parmount+.

1 Like

Endless NCIS, Bull, SVU repeats and other crap. Why not schedule some Christmas movies and other themed programming.

Dec 25 they have that prime time NBL game on the main channel in Sydney and Melbourne. At least that’s some sort of stunt programming.

They just don’t care. They’re cheap and nasty and they simply do not care.

1 Like

I agree. It’s not like they don’t have any, IIRC they have Village Roadshow and Paramount christmas movies to choose from.

My mistake, thanks!

I had wondered how reliable Google Australia’s movie and TV tabs (the sub-header “watch”) are, maybe takes time to update when rights move:

That’s okay!

Yeah, I never trust the information on those type of links.

1 Like

it’s not reliable at all. just watch is far better

2 Likes

– copied and pasted from an edited comment into a new one, as newer comments had since appeared for thread continuity

Just in regards to 10’s general or filler programming decisions, particularly summer let alone Christmas, I often think it’s because of their reach and perception by the average viewer, especially those rusted on Over 55s? In that Channel 7 and Channel 9 always have the advantage at 7pm with that 6pm news lead-in, as well as strength with ACA and H&A and sports. And with those consistent audiences, viewers can sense that too I feel. So whenever 10 throws in something different, like even a good movie or (e.g.) Aus Women’ Weekly Chrissy special or Walt Disney Frozen Chrissy special… There’s just zero reaction and interest from a wide audience.

It is a harsh reality and a shame. But is what it is and more or less always has been I guess.

2 Likes

Note that the double epsiode of Ghosts is Christmas themed. The Christmas Spirit Parts 1 and 2.

1 Like

But why 11:30 at night? Should be 8:30 or 9pm. Even 7:30 wouldn’t be in breach of the code.

The first airing is on Monday at 8.30pm.

Oh okay, but the repeat should air at 8:30 Christmas Eve too.

What about episodes 7 and 8?

They were pulled weeks ago so they could air double The Challenge on Mondays.

Just a wee bit harsh, I’m sure if they had the content they’d show it. As @Sully said in his post, it’s the perception of 10 held by the general public and no sports etc. Can you show me the “wonderful” content on 7 and 9 during December and I’ll watch it! I know 7 has cricket but I watch that on Kayo.

Agreed but as someone over 55 and having some friends also over that age we all watch 10 more than any other commercial network.