Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

The posted schedule will be adjusted when more info is available, as much of the information is out of date.

With Crossfire expected to air over three nights from Tuesday. Nore episode lengths are 55 min without ads.

It was also reported above that the Tulsa King preview is tonight.

Though this info may be one week early as 10 is still promoting their regular line up for tonight.

1 Like

Looks like they’re going for movies on Saturdays again. With awful lead-ins they’ve scheduled that is going to help them get to nowhere.

It also doesn’t help they’ve scheduled the sequel straight after at 10pm. Why can’t they air it the following week? Who’s going to start a movie at 10pm on FTA with ads?

1 Like

I suspect that is more to do with no more episodes of the US dramas available until January than a change of strategy.

2 Likes

This is a 2x60’ special originally titled Jamie’s Easy Christmas. It debuted on Channel 4 on December 6.

In this special, Jamie Oliver offers the ultimate guide to making brilliantly easy and delicious holiday meals, all cooked in just one pan, pot, or dish, using an array of tricks and hacks that create simple and tasty meals and cut down on the washing-up.

The Tulsa King preview is not happening tonight. It went straight from The Graham Norton Show to NCIS: Hawaii.

Looks like 10s closed up shop for December … now in autopilot.

According to Your TV and ebroadcast online guides, these are new episodes (S04 E03 and S04 E04).
Synopsis for 8.30pm episode

After a heist in the Diamond District leaves three dead, the team’s search for the fugitives reveals a dangerous connection to Kristin’s undercover past in Miami.

Synopsis for 9.30pm episode

The murder of a geology professor leads the team to uncover an ancient legend regarding secret Civil War treasure, and encounter a deadly fugitive determined to kill to find the millions in gold bars.

From 10 this morning:

10 News First: Midday complements a new morning line up on 10, commencing from January 9:

8.00am – 8:30am Everyday Gourmet With Justine Schofield

8:30am - 9.00am Entertainment Tonight (Encore)

9.00am - 9:30am Judge Judy

9:30am - 10.00am The Bold and the Beautiful (Encore)

10.00am - 12.00pm Studio 10

12.00pm - 1.00pm 10 News First: Midday

5 Likes

Hopefully not the butchered bullshit version they air now

2 Likes

ET is a nothing show these days anyway. They could easily fit all of the relevant content in 10 minutes. It works well as filler which they use it for. For a regular timeslot, I would suggest either Shake or Peach would work for it.

1 Like

I personally don’t watch it unless it’s on but what I’m meaning is that given it will now be a key morning element you’d hope they show it in full.

1 Like

Is that new episodes of Everyday Gourmet and Judge Judy that will air in the mornings from January? Instead of in the arvos? Instead of repeats, like Entertainment Tonight and Bold?

And i assume that Dr Phil is now out, as reality repeats usually air at 1pm.

1 Like

Judge Judy wound up producing new episodes last year.
You wonder if they could do a deal with Amazon and licence the new show (Judy Justice) she’s doing on Freevee (where Neighbours will end up in the UK).

4 Likes

For the 6-8am slot, brimg back Cheez TV :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, the whole 6-10am slot is uninspired for most.

1 Like

Probably couldn’t do any worse. Might be a clever point of difference if they screened children’s shows before 8.30am.

4 Likes

They did that for many years with the likes of Totally Wild and Wurrawhy and it rated decently enough for a while. Can’t hurt them to give something like that another go.

2 Likes

10 have opted to split Crossfire into 4 episodes with Tuesday and Wednesday 1 hour from 8.30pm then a double episode on Thursday from 8.30.

1 Like

Preview of tonight’s Christmas with Australian Women’s Weekly.

1 Like

Difference is that they have 10Shake for kids shows now.

1 Like