Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Did I hear an ad tonight saying that Secret Life of a Four Year Old was starting on Monday? I could only here it in the background.

Sure is

2 Likes

So obviously Blind Date has been pulled? Or is that moving slots 930pm?

Interesting from Beverley McGarvey (via TV Blackbox) that in her opinion “there is still a place for Saturday night TV”, I guess indicating wholeistic schedule change for what has seen some absolutely embarrasing results this year alone.

Yes, it’s difficult (Seven have AFL every Saturday night and the ABC dramas), acknowledged by McGarvey, but a lot of what Ten have aired outside contracted sport has been US import re-runs, old Aussie factual re-runs and shows suited to 10 Boss. Ambulance UK the one clear exception.

2 Likes

Schedule Update

Saturday 10 November
06:30 pm David Attenborough’s Africa Rpt
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia Encore
08:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans S5 Ep05 and 06
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Encore
11:30 pm NCIS Rpt

Monday 12 November
07:30 pm Secret Life of 4Year Olds Series Premiere
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm TBA
10:00 pm Sports Tonight
10:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Encore

1 Like

I wonder what will be in the 9.30pm Monday timeslot - Murphy Brown or The Conners?

probably an encore of How To Stay Married

Haven’t you taken notice of the fact that Rove will have a show on Saturday nights next year? That’s already a holistic shift.

2 Likes

Sure, but one program is hardly a holistic schedule change?

Given your posts critiquing others’ spelling recently…

11 Likes

I assume Blind Date has been moved there.

Whoops. I usually use “holistic”, a good word IMO, but until just now wasn’t aware there also wasn’t another spelling for it wholeistic (which I associated with wholesome).

@OnAir too many DP changes lately is playing tricks on my eyes! What’s this one, looks like tennis balls on segments of infected coloured watermelon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Accurate

3 Likes

So do you know what it actually means?

2 Likes

I don’t understand how Blind Date gets pulled while Game of Games is allowed to go on with even worse ratings.

1 Like

Oh we’re getting really off topic now…but it’s the logo for popular 2000s filesharing network Limewire. Where you had as much of a chance of downloading a virus as you did the song you wanted.

12 Likes

Well no, obviously not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

SO Perth is 3 hours behind the Eastern States. I think for the worst situation, the primetime soccer game will have to be played on 10Boss so it will not clash with other programs.

Agree, but they don’t have many options unless they change their scheduling for How To Stay Married but that’s only half an hours worth of content so would probably need to pair it with one of the US shows like The Connors or Murphy Brown that they’re promoting currently.

The name seems very familiar!