Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

They should have never moved it.

Agree.

Based on the all here, all year promo that says “Ten’s keeping it fresh right through to the end of the year” it suggests that will include Murphy Brown and The Connors.

1 Like

A WIN News report tonight on the changes to their channels mentioned they would be airing programming “express from the US”. I had a chuckle about how they define “express” but guessed it would mean those shows would start screening within the next couple of months.

2 Likes

In the eyes of Bruce, they are express.
And by that, I mean the VHS tapes being shipped by boat to AUS, then being played in beautiful stretched 4:3 quality.
Doesn’t get better than that :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Didn’t Foxtel used to use this phrase when it described fast-tracking?

Week commencing 11 November 2018

Sunday 11 November
07:30 pm Game of Games S1 Ep06
09:00 pm NCIS S16 Ep06
10:00 pm NCIS Rpt
11:00 pm Elementary S6 Ep16

Monday 12 November
07:30 pm Blind Date S1 Ep05
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm Sports Tonight
11:00 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt

Tuesday 13 November
07:30 pm Ambulance Australia S1 Ep05
08:30 pm FBI S1 Ep05
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S10 Ep04
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 14 November
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:30 pm Million Little Things Season Premiere
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S5 Ep05
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-0 Rpt

Thursday 15 November
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia Season Final
08:45 pm How to Stay Married S1 Ep02
09:15 pm Law & Order S20 Ep02
10:15 pm Blue Bloods S9 Ep02
11:00 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 16 November
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S24 Ep07 Guests: Sir Ian McKellen, Carey Mulligan, Taron Egerton and Michael Buble
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 17 November
Sydney, Melbourne
06:30 pm TBA
07:30 pm Soccer: Australia v South Korea
10:00 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt

Brisbane
06:30 pm Soccer: Australia v South Korea
09:00 pm TBA

Adelaide
06:00 pm TBA
07:00 pm Soccer: Australia v South Korea
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt

Perth
03:30 pm Ten News First
04:30 pm Soccer: Australia v South Korea
07:00 pm TBA x 2

I wonder if The Conners and/or Murphy Brown are coming to Monday nights.

1 Like

I’d say very likely.

Maybe The Conners Monday following HYBPA (Roseanne encores used to do alright here didn’t they?) and then Murhpy Brown Saturday nights with double eps?

I wonder what 10 has planned for Wed/Thur night post Bachelorette. New Jamie Oliver / David Attenborough?

Also, there’s no way HTSM is starting at 8:45pm with Bachelorette running way overtime for the finale I reckon.

Ten should air the remaining episodes of Roseanne before starting The Conners.

The Secret Life of 4 Year Olds maybe?

3 Likes

Possibly, I was led to believe that it was taking over from Ambulance Australia in the 7:30pm Tuesday slot but that could be wrong.

Have they powered through Bachelorette eps? I feel that has gone very quick!

This season of The Bachelorette has gone very quick because it had no intruders (IIRC this is only the second time in The Bachelorette Australia history no intruders have been introduced). Also there have been five occasions where more than one man were eliminated at the end of an episode.

True! I forgot there hasnt been intruders…not like im watching :wink::joy:

I doubt that is a double new episode of NCIS: NOLA.
The 8th episode does not air in America until Nov 20th, which is the 21st our time.

10 play trending article on new/returning shows this month.

https://tenplay.com.au/tenplay-trending/whats-on-10-play/articles/november-2018

Supernatural, Buffy and Charmed all pushed back to 10:30pm on Mon-Wed respectively.

New seasons of lifestyle series The Off Road Adventure, Snap Happy and The Home Team.

New comedy web series ‘Dee Brief’ launch at 9:30pm Thurs 15th November on 10 Boss (should be Peach?) and will feature in 10’s new 10 play shorts.

The eps are available on YouTube to watch - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE0Ru6I5QoZNY0j_8FoO6TA

They have mixed up the days for Buffy and Charmed. Charmed will air on Tuesdays and Buffy on Wednesdays.

I might be bias here :wink: But do Ten just refuse to air movies? Where as their rivals Seven and Nine heavily utilise (in fact rely) on them for share across the network week.

Having a point of difference is fine. But it’s noticable, especially seeing as they’ve gone to the trouble of acquiring titles from Disney and Roadshow recently. Even 10 Boss and 10 Peach are little.

Australia is playing South Korea in a soccer friendly at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium on this night. Will it be on main channel or 10Boss? Someone else posted last month that the Socceroos’ match against Lebanon in Sydney on November 20 would be on the main channel.

Well according to this, it will be on the main channel, they only have just updated it in the past week.