Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

A good fit for after I’m a Celeb on Monday nights…make sure it airs in a timely manner to make it news worthy here in Australia and not splashed all over YouTube and loses currency like Britain’s Got Talent does on 9 when aired months after the UK

1 Like

Not sure if it will have much appeal here? It’s a better option then what they had early this year though (SVU, which should not air before 9:30 these days).

Stuff like this should only be on a multichannel.

I think with the global element and star power, there could be a case to air it here. Also Ten need depth in their line up so they could fast-track this to air at the start of the 2019 ratings season. Even if it’s in a 9.30 slot or 8.30 Friday, 6pm Saturday etc.

1 Like

Schedule Update

Saturday 20 October

07:00 pm Game of Games Rpt
08:30 pm Ambulance Australia Rpt
09:30 pm FBI Rpt
10:30 pm Madam Secretary Rpt
11:30 pm Elementary Rpt

That schedule is sure to set the ratings alight.

1 Like

Any new show this week outside of This is Us not getting an encore?

This is Us is not on Ten though. If it doesn’t rate well tonight on Eleven, expect an ‘encore’ on Friday night like they did with the Charmed reboot last night.

I meant the Ten Network as a whole.
Currently I have tonight- Blind Date (Ten), FBI (One), 100% Hotter (Eleven)
Tomorrow- HYBPA/Playing for Keeps (Ten), Game of Games/600 bottles of wine (Eleven)
Sat- Game of games/Ambulance Aus/FBI/Madam Sec/Elementary (Ten), Charmed/Bachelorette/Blind Date/HYBPA/Gogglebox (Eleven)
Sun- Ambulance Aus (One), Charmed/Pointless/100% Hotter/Posh Frock Shop/Charmed again (Eleven)
Mon- Blind Date/Norton (Ten), Supernatural (Eleven).
Add in the weekday 1pm encore of something from the night before and the encore of Pointless and Neighbours. It’s a lot of content repeated.
As far as I can tell, This is Us is pretty much the only new content not receiving an encore.

Are Nine and Seven much better?

Wow they are really going overboard with the Charmed reboot repeats. Looking at the Foxtel EPG the pilot episode is being shown 4 more times before the 2nd episode. I wonder how low it rated on Tuesday for CBS and Eleven to be this desperate to make it work.

The ratings were really bad.

CBS is not stepping in for every scheduling decision at Ten. You’ll find that Ten programmers are making most of not all those day to day decisions.

1 Like

7 and 9 churn out the daytime encores, they don’t so much in primetime. They at least pair a new episode with an old episode (Big Bang and Criminal Minds spring to mind).
They both seem much happier to smack out movies on Saturday nights instead of the 5 encores.
Guess it depends on where you stand on older movies (Harry Potter and Forrest Gump this week) being in primetime.

I just meant because Charmed is a CBS production Ten would be more invested in making it work compared to other American shows.

P. S. Wow I just saw the ratings on TVTonight. That is even worse than I thought. I can see it being pulled soon if it doesn’t improve in the ratings big time.

It doesn’t air on CBS in the US.

Encore of Blind Date tonight after Gogglebox.

It is a CBS Studios production, and airs on CBS joint venture The CW.

1 Like

I know that but it’s a CBS production which airs on The CW that is jointly owned by CBS and Warner Bros.

It didn’t do thar badly in the US for a CW show. I haven’t seen this new version nor am I interested but it might be around for a while given it’s not the lowest rating show on The CW

I believe it rated higher than the Supergirl premiere.