Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Have you watched it yet?

Not convinced that this will be that show for them, felt a little weak IMO.

1 Like

I agree. I also think it is forgetting about the viewers in NSW and QLD. After watching it I felt it was very obvious it had AFL links and, in fact, there was balance between the AFL drama and the women drama. So its not as much about the wives as I think viewers thought it would be.

Oh my God, of course someone was going to say that :roll_eyes:

The focus is not on the AFL or players (if youā€™ve taken a look at the synopsis or promo), but the ā€œWAGsā€, found in all sports (i.e.) wives and girlfriends (e.g.) Brownlow might, Dally M, Allan Border, etc.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the code of footy matters.with two AFL teams in NSW and one two in QLD, I think people know enough about it anyway.

1 Like

There is actually two AFL teams in QLD: Brisbane Lions & Gold Coast Suns.

1 Like

Ive watched it which is why i commented. If figures are down in those two cities on Wendesday we will know why.

As someone from NSW and no interest in AFL I did not find the sporting parts to be a problem. It could have been any sport but here it is AFL. The teams have training and team building camps in all sports.

2 Likes

Schedule update
Friday 21 September
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm Street Smart Rpt
11:00 pm TBA

According to tenplayā€™s TV Guide, When Corden Met McCartney will now be shown next Sunday (September 23) at 9.50pm.

Relying on the same episode of Have You Been Paying Attention for two 8:30 slots 4 days apartā€¦
they should maybe try another US night time talk show after The Living Room.
Maybe James Corden & Stephen Colbert best of the week compilationā€¦ there has to be enough content and known guests to an Australian audience to fill a couple of hours a week

1 Like

Week commencing 23 September 2018

Sunday 23 September
07:30 pm Movie: Happy Feet (2006)
09:50 pm Carpool Karaoke: When Corden Met McCartney
10.50 pm Sports Tonight
11:35 pm Elementary S6 Ep09

Monday 24 September
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Street Smart
10:00 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
11:00 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep19

Tuesday 25 September
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
09:00 pm Bull S2 Ep19 and 20
11:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

Wednesday 26 September
07:30 pm The Bachelor Australia
08:30 pm Playing For Keeps S1 Ep02
09:30 pm TBA

Thursday 27 September
07:30 pm The Bachelor Australia
08:30 pm Gogglebox S8 Ep03
09:30 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep22 Season 8 Final
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 28 September
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Sports Tonight Finals Preview
10:00 pm Street Smart Rpt
10:30 pm Taylor Swift: The Road to Reputation

Saturday 29 September
06:30 pm David Attenboroughā€™s Africa Rpt
07:30 pm Ambulance S3 Ep07
08:45 pm Ambulance Rpt
10:00 pm Law & Order: SVU x 2 Rpt
11:45 pm TBA

I have rarely seen Ten releasing next weekā€™s schedule this late. People who buy TV Week each Monday morning will have seen the schedule before the rest of us.

Big Brother evictions, Australian Idol performances, Biggest Loser weigh ins ā€” there was a time when the big Sunday night events were must see on Ten. Now weā€™ve been given rival dads, magicians and dancing penguins. No Australian talent, no high stakes drama, just old movies. Super sad

4 Likes

Should air 8:30

2 Likes

It did and was a disaster.

With the lacklustre Sunday night schedules from both Ten and Seven, Iā€™ll bet that Nine programmers/executives are currently smiling and rubbing their hands in glee because The Block will probably get some of the highest ratings so far this season!

I mean, reallyā€¦a 12 year old movie airing on a main channel at 7.30pm on a Sunday night in 2018? Pathetic!

1 Like

He means on Grand Final Eve. There is no AFL related content on apart from Fox Footy.

Thereā€™s actually this thing called the Grand Final marathon which HSV-7 have been running for decadesā€¦

Double episodes - probably clearing the books for NCIS new season fast-tracked.

and maybe turn it into a Before The Game style edition, perhaps a movie length edition.