Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Disgrace is a 30 minute show; but the schedule above is the official one.

There is a TBA at 9.00pm in WIN’s program guide (so I will edit above to reflect that).

2 Likes

Ten has a history of either not having a program of interest at 6pm or if they find one, they flog it to death. It was the same with the 7pm timeslot before The Project came along. Ten need to do something strikingly different to all other comers in that timeslot

Setting it up to fail.

1 Like

Big response to this post on Facebook, 729 likes and 236 comments - most very positive.

“Coming soon”

4 Likes

Schedule Update

Sunday 19 August
09:00 Jimeoin - Yeehaa!
10:30 pm Sports Tonight
11:15 pm Elementary S6 Ep4

1 Like

Wow 10:30pm Sports Tonight!

Dead and buried.

2 Likes

Don’t you mean dead, buried and cremated :wink:

I don’t think a 10:30 slot is bad for a sports news show.

2 Likes

Neither, while it’s late for a Sunday and I’ll probablg miss it now (will catch some of the videos on socials) it’s good to see an investment in decent content post the 7:30 and arguably even the 8:30pm timeslots.

New game show:

New comedy:

5 Likes

And the beefing up the schedule with local entertainment options continues. Good on them!

4 Likes

The US version of Celebrity Name Game was one of my favourite shows when it aired here in Arena.

I wonder which celebs Ten will use… probably ex-Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants

1 Like

It is all well and good to beef up the content. Some positive things coming out from Ten in that respect recently.

Celebrity Name Game sounds like it will fit well over summer.

The problem is, if your programming and promotional departments are useless you aren’t really going to get anywhere in the long run.

5 Likes

Now @cmo will be happy.

A post was merged into an existing topic: TEN Sport

2018 version of Murphy Brown is coming to Ten?? Angela Bishop interviewed Candice Bergen about her new movie and the sitcom reboot was mentioned.

4 Likes

Ten have got to be kidding, running an old as the hills chick flick, after one of their biggest lead-ins (Bachie return) of the year!?

Cynic proved that strategy crashed and burned hard on Sunday night!

1 Like

To be fair Mean Girls is still much more well known and popular despite being 14 years old than Daddy’s home. It’s also much more suited to the audience that would be watching Bachelor which are young women.

4 Likes

Yep, I’ll agree on that, it does lean to Bachelor’s target demographic.

But an endless repeat, how often have Ten aired it (I seem to recall Nine gaining rights for a couple of years around 2014-2016). I remember Ten would air it like 5 times a year around 2007-2009!

Literally the first time in existence that someone has referred to Mean Girls as

14 Likes