Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

What a ridiculous way to screen them! Playing them out of order isn’t doing Street Smart any favours!

I mean neither is the weak script, the over the top acting, and cliched stereotypes but that’s another story.

2 Likes

The 4th one produced may still be the second episode of the series. In the US, the production order of many shows are not the same as the screening order.

Would a repeat of Russell Coight after a new one rate well I wonder?

Survivor or Show Me the Movie could do well. Or Blind Date if it is ready.

I’d also love to see what Ten’s normal weekend daytime ratings are like, but apparently the overall national figure was a fairly impressive feat for a program which received no on-air promotion (apart from maybe a guest appearance by Michael Cain on Studio 10) and the timeslot.

There was a little bit about campdrafting in the episode (I guess that counts as a sport), but overall the episode seemed to mainly be about Terry Snow’s life story and his interests from what I saw.

Would get 500-600k at least IMO but might it risk fatiguing the brand in the long run.

1 Like

Update
Sunday 12 August
07:30 pm Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures S3 Ep02
08:00 pm Movie: Daddy’s Home (2015)
10:00 pm Sports Tonight
10:45 pm Elementary S6 Ep3

2 Likes

Seriously that’s the best they could come up with? Ten’s ratings won’t improve at all.

3 Likes

They couldn’t get worse than Street Smart could they. Ten killed the Sunday night movie when it started airing crime shows and Rove. Now they’ve come full circle=

1 Like

I was expecting either an older movie or yet another Montreal Comedy Festival repeat.

3 Likes

Ten must’ve seen my comment? :smile:

4 Likes

Better than some of their offerings of late

It comes as no surprise that @Sully is now the volunteer programmer at Ten.

3 Likes

Steady on champ.

Schedule update
Friday 10 August
7.30pm The Living Room
8.30pm Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures encore
9.00pm Have You Been Paying Attention? encore
10.00pm Shark Tank encore season final

I don’t think HYBPA encores are only half an hour long.

1 Like

The endless encores that fill tens prime time schedule is really lazy programming.

5 Likes

Thanks, fixed.

1 Like

It is but I don’t mind it one night a week. Lots of networks around the world do the same. At the end of the day ten still manage decent shares on Fridays despite the encore.

Exactly, at least Ten aren’t alone. Nine were doing it on some Saturdays all of prime time this year with The Voice and Ninja Warrior.