Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Well the Sunday episodes of Ninja are rating over 900k, so I would expect the finale to get at least 1.1m. As for Masterchef, anything less than 1.3m would be a disappointment.

1 Like

I don’t recall MCA ever not airing on a Thursday with episodes remaining. I got a bit of a shock that I’ll be an episode short catching up on the weekend.

I didn’t even realise that it’s not on tonight until I read this comment. I think it’s pretty dumb programming given it’s an elimination off the back of last nights cook and the show could lose a bit of momentum leading into finals week. Most viewers would just assume that it’s on tonight and be disappointed. I understand they want as many episodes to air next week but a Masterclasss or something would have been better suited tonight, or end it on Monday (so it’s not up against Ninja finale…)

Monday is the House Rules finale. Better going up against the flailing Ninja than House Rules.

I didn’t realise it wasn’t on tonight either until I saw a David Attenborough ad for 7:30pm tonight.

I see Ten have a “10 Reasons Why Preview” slated for this Sunday at 9.30pm and Wednesday at 9pm. They both go for 5 minutes. Sports Tonight has been trimmed from 45 minutes to 40 minutes.

Any relation to 13 Reasons Why?

1 Like

Yep. It just has three fewer reasons (owing to the fact that commercial television has ad breaks).

13 Likes

What is 10 reasons why?

It’s marked as sponsored content in the guide, so I’m assuming it’s just a 5 minute promo of up coming shows.

Its either a network relaunch or something to to do with “Ten Reasons to Buy With Ten” (or both).

https://tenplay.com.au/corporate/videos/extra/season-2018/ten-reasons-to-buy-ten

Bull scheduled to return next Sunday 8.30. Are they gonna sandwich Sports Tonight between it and Elementary?

Yep. It will be on from 9:30 to 10:15.

1 Like

Week commencing 5 August 2018

Sunday 5 August
07:30 pm Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures Season 3 Premiere

08:00 pm Street Smart Series Premiere
08:30 pm Bull S2 Ep13 Series Return
09:30 pm Sports Tonight
10:15 pm Elementary S6 Ep2

Monday 6 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor In the Champions camp a new leader steps forward and starts calling the shots while over at The Contenders it’s a case of the boys vs. the girls.
09:00 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
10:00 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
11:00 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep12

Tuesday 7 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor Reeling after a shocking outcome in Tribal, one tribe is very unsettled and new targets start to come under fire.
09:00 pm Shark Tank Season 4 Final
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

Wednesday 8 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor A castaway who has been struggling with the game becomes determined to stick with the fight. While one of the Contenders struggles with an injury so serious, it could spell the end of their game.
09:00 pm Instinct Ep13 Season Final
10:00 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep21
11:00 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 9 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor From illness to dummy spits, time in isolation is starting to take its toll on some of the Castaways and it’s causing unease in the camps.
09:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U Rpt
10:00 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep16
11:00 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 10 August
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm TBA
10:00 pm TBA
10:30 pm Shark Tank Rpt

Saturday 11 August
06:00 pm Luxury Escapes
06:30 pm Planes Gone Viral
07:30 pm Ambulance
08:45 pm NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep 22 and 23
10:30 pm Instinct Rpt
11:30 pm TBA

1 Like

Are no new eps of Graham Norton available?

No

1 Like

Summer holidays in the UK. No new eps for a while.

I can’t be the only who hates the spoilery episode synopses for Survivor

3 Likes

The season finished a month ago. We are up to date.

1 Like