Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Or a pay cheque?

2 Likes

Taken them enough time. Although why now when they’ve been airing repeats for the past month in their schedule. More proof of no 40-week schedule.

Its ten they are definitely checking their pay.

Week commencing 29 July 2018

Sunday 29 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The elimination challenge will determine who will go into the semifinal. The bottom three contestants will fight it out for their place in the competition. Plus, a final MasterClass of the season.
09:30 pm Sports Tonight
10:15 pm Elementary Season 6 Premiere

Monday 30 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia It is the semifinal of 2018. Our top three contestants are told that they will be cooking for some very special guests.
09:00 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
10:00 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
11:00 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep11

Tuesday 31 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Season 10 Final
09:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep11
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 1 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor Season Premiere
09:00 pm Instinct Ep12
10:00 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep20
11:00 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 2 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
09:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U Rpt
10:00 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep15
11:00 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 3 August
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm Shark Tank Rpt
10:30 pm 2017 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt

Saturday 4 August
06:00 pm Luxury Escapes Ep 4
06:30 pm Planes Gone Viral Ep 5
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 11
08:45 pm NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep 20 and 21
10:30 pm Instinct Rpt
11:30 pm TBA

3 Likes

Do you know what will be shown at 6pm on Sunday?

EPG is showing Bondi Rescue.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Next week’s early evening schedule looks solid with the MasterChef grand final week and the premiere of Australian Survivor’s new season.

2 Likes

Luckily for Ten, MasterChef’s finale should rate much better than last year when it was against a 1.5m Ninja. Maybe not as amazing as 2015 or 2016 but perhaps something like 2014 (first year of re-growth, 1.7m for winner). Also shorter finale it looks like and its been a much more well received and generally higher rating season than last too.

Should be Ten’s biggest night of 2018?

I’d think that The Bachelor will probably air on the 8th August and Make it Wednesday/Thursdays. This would mean that Australian Survivor to be pushed to Sunday 8:30PM/Monday 7:30Pm/Tuesday 7:30PM. I guess that Australian Survivor will have competition against finale of Australian Ninja Warrior on 5th August.

Small correction - Ambulance season 2 only had 8 episodes in season 2 of Ambulance. Episode 1 of season 3 has already aired, episode 2 airs this week so episode 3 airs August 4th.

For Scorpion fans, the final ever episode aired tonight July 22nd. One will run repeats thereafter

Family fued repeat :joy:

1 Like

Doubt it would air Sunday 8:30. Will only air twice a week this year.

The Bachelor begins on Wednesday August 15 so can only assume Survivor will be temporarily played on Wednesday’s.

1 Like

In your post there are so many levels of redundancy in your post is redundancy.

12 Likes

Clearly on something writing that lol
I think you know what I mean :slight_smile:
There is just the 8 episodes. We are in season 3 now

Look for me, I’d think that it will be a close one between Masterchef GF and Ninja Finals. CHannel 9 is approaching Finals and Nine & Ten are fighting out to claim the prize on 31 July. Masterchef GF was thrashed by dominant Ninja Warrior last year by more than 200k viewers. I think that Masterchef will be slightly down from last year but will still win over Ninja warrior by a small margin.

Why would it be close? Masterchef is beating Ninja Warrior most nights, including last night. There is no hype for Ninja Warrior this year. The Masterchef Finale is going to significantly out rate Ninja Warrior next week.

2 Likes

Yep. I would expect something like 1.4-1.5 million for Masterchef and maybe 1.1-1.1.2 million for Ninja.

1 Like

Very generous given current climate