Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I’d rather this than another reality franchise

4 Likes

No I haven’t seen it published anywhere. How low did they go? I am surprised they sent Lisa Wilkinson over there and didn’t milk it further.

I just saw it! OMG

2 Likes

That bridge is probably burnt now considering Fitzy and Wippa work for a station owned by Murdoch.

Wouldn’t CBS look at Saturday’s figures and ask Anderson and McGarvey for an explanation?

I doubt that has any influence. Fitzy is a regular on The Project.

They also often have Channel 10 personalities on their show.

No, CBS would look at the overall picture, not really the detail of daily performance I think.

Total share for Saturday night a 6 percent got to be the lowest in 53 years of the channels existence the only program I do watch would be the project on ten
Masterchef I just can’t stomach the presenters with there egos
I do believe there’s hope for ten after a complete relaunch but can’t see it happening until 2025 at the earliest

You can say that again!

2 Likes

This question was not answered. However as suspected the information that was provided that ep 21 is the season finale was wrong. Episode 22 will in fact air on Ten the following week June 3rd.

Phew. I was worried.

Week commencing 3 June 2018

Sunday 3 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Contestants are shopping for their own mystery box ingredients with only $20 and 20 minutes. Maker of the best dish goes through to the immunity challenge, followed by the winners of the invention test.
09:10 pm Roseanne S10 Ep6
09:40 pm NCIS Rpt
10:40 pm SEAL Team Ep22 Season Final

Monday 4 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The losing team from yesterday’s invention test are in the kitchen, ready to fight for their place in the competition.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? S6 Ep3
09:30 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep 3 and 4
10:30 pm TBA (schedule from Ten has Man With a Plan’ 2 episodes finishing at 11:30pm)

Tuesday 5 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The winner of Sunday night’s mystery box, along with the members of the winning team in the invention test relay will compete for a coveted immunity pin.
08:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep4
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep23
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 6 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The judges surprise the contestants by announcing that today a few of them will be journeying to the wide blue yonder.
08:30 pm Instinct Ep4
09:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep18 Season Final
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep25 Season Final

Thursday 7 June
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The eight contestants who lost yesterday’s challenge are cooking in today’s elimination with Curtis Stone to keep them company.
08:30 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack 2.0 S2 Ep2
09:30 pm Law and Order: SVU S19 Ep24 Season Final
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 8 June
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S23 Ep9 Guests: Ethan Hawke, Toni Collette, Aiden Turner, Jo Brand and Liam Payne.
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 9 June
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
06:30 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities x2
07:30 pm International Rugby - Australia v Ireland
10:15 pm Movie: Con Air (1997)

Adelaide
06:30 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities x2
07:00 pm International Rugby - Australia v Ireland
09:45 pm Movie: Con Air (1997)

Perth
05:30 pm International Rugby - Australia v Ireland
08:15 pm Ambulance
09:30 pm Movie: Con Air (1997)

Market variations will be posted later.

2 Likes

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: Saving Ten. This thread is for actual scheduling, not speculation. Ta.

Ten and WIN will be airing a Mercedes Benz promotional vehicle for their X Class ute starting this Saturday night 12.15am - Tough Conversations with Henry Rollins.

It already premiered on ONE.

What will Ten show on mid evenings on Sunday and Monday now it has pulled the new episodes of Roseanne from the schedule, in response of Roseanne Barr’s racist tweet regarding a former official in the former Obama administration in the US?

1 Like

Interesting news! Just when the ratings were good haha!

1 Like

How many episodes are unaired in Australia?

Four (episode 6 was due to air this Sunday). There were nine episodes in the current season of Roseanne.

38 posts were split to a new topic: Roseanne, Barred

Further Roseanne discussion can go in the Roseanne thread.

3 Likes