Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Life in Pieces, Bob’s Burgers, Speechless and Fresh off the Boat… who has the rights to them or could Ten buy them back for ch ELEVEN ?

Think FOTB ran new episodes on Foxtel first anyway, not sure of the other 3 though…

1 Like

No one has them because they don’t rate.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I thought Seven had the rights to the format a while back? Oh well a good get for Ten, I for one love Julia and Dr Chris and also live variety.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t Rove be doing this type of show rather than Show Me The Movie ?

Any indication of timeslot for this show?

Saturday night. :wink:

2 Likes

Week commencing 27 May 2018

Sunday 27 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia In one of the biggest surprises of the season so far, and in a program first, Gordon Ramsay enters the kitchen for a mystery box challenge.
09:15 pm Roseanne S10 Ep5
09:45 pm NCIS S15 Ep24 Season Final
10:45 pm SEAL Team Ep21 Season Final

Monday 28 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia With Gordon Week off to a flying start, the bottom three contestants in the invention test roll up to the kitchen ready to cook for their place in the competition with a pressure test.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? S6 Ep3
09:30 pm Man With A Plan Season 2 Premiere
10:00 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep2
10:30 pm TBA

Tuesday 29 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Our mystery box winner and the top two dishes from the invention test will have the chance to cook for immunity with Gordon Ramsay as their mentor.
08:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep3
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep22
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 30 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The contestants enter the kitchen only to find Gordon Ramsay, who is already yelling at them to hurry up. Divided into two teams, they prepare a three-course meal for 50 diners.
08:30 pm Instinct Ep3
09:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep17
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep24

Thursday 31 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia It’s the last day of Gordon week. The team who lost the service challenge will have to cook for their lives.
08:30 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack 2.0 Season 2 Premiere
09:30 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep23
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 1 June
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S23 Ep8 Guests: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Jeff Goldblum, Jake Shears.
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 2 June
06:30 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities x2
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 5
08:45 pm Star Trek (2009)
11:15 pm TBA

1 Like

extremely unlikely. Wouldn’t spend that much on a Saturday show. More likely Sunday.

There are 22 eps in Seal Team. How can that be the finale?

4 Likes

Wow, we have a smart one - I meant any ideas if it will be 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 10pm or somewhere in between???

Here to help increase the composite IQ of the board. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is the perfect direction for Ten to head in IMO, the first overseas adaption of the show and I think they’ll do it justice overall but I get the feeling this may be a project they get Denyer to front :thinking: as much as I’d like to see a female host.

From the Herald Sun article:

CHANNEL 10 is set to make an Australian version of Ellen DeGeneres’ Game of Games.

The top-secret family entertainment show, the subject of intense speculation for months, will screen in the final quarter of this year. Ten is yet to announce a host.

1 Like

Another game show?!

Is this the best they can do under CBS?

People were expecting miracles but I told you so.

2 Likes

Have people seen ten’s audience share from last night? That surely would be lowest on record for a commercial network.

Big mistake in not airing the royal wedding. They would have received a higher audience share just playing a stream of the wedding live.

1 Like

If they were going to offer an alternative, you’d think they would have picked something better than an episode of Ambulance and an 18 year old often repeated movie.

And they could have used Fitzy & Wippa to introduce it, like they did for the last one. They were already there for their radio show over the past week. Along with Angela Bishop who is there anyway.

Yep, horrible shares and missed opportunity not airing the royal wedding.
They should have run The Project I think even Lisa was in the UK for the wedding…

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Saving Ten. Please ensure discussion and suggestions on what Ten could do go in the appropriate thread. This thread is for actual scheduling.