Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Hey I don’t particularly like the show either. I am going from the evidence of how The Good Doctor went on seven. Warm and easy to watch. The same could be said for This is Us. Yes it was a flop on ten but so was Modern Family in its later seasons - but seemed to do ok on seven. NCIS is a flop on ten nowdays as well but I am pretty sure if it was on another network it would gain figures as well.

I am happy to agree with you its a flop on ten.

Not true, Ten is often criticised for keeping underperforming shows in their schedule because they simply don’t have anything else. TBL is the exception here, but CRAM, Show Me The Movie, Family Feud, Hughesy to an extent have all pulled very ordinary figures and have continued in their time slots in the hope that viewers will find the shows.

4 Likes

Perhaps its just the mid to late night schedule they stuff around with

Roseanne,

Delayed from the USA - Tick
No catchup available - Tick
Moving timeslots - Tick

And they wonder why it doesn’t rate well ?

4 Likes

we already knew that it was going to move time slots. I mentioned it 9 days ago.

We did, but does the average viewer?

2 Likes

us on Media Spy did but not those on TV Tonight, as I don’t think they had an idea it was going to be moved. No of course not. Average viewer expects it to be shown day in and day out at that exact same time slot.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. It bombed on premiere and the only way is down with nostalgia.

Looks like ep1 of this will be airing on Sat August 4th, possibly Saturday evening content for Ten?

would be nice but I still think it will be allocated for Saturday daytime.

This is what it looks like now.

2 Likes

Is the David Attenborough new?

For what they’re worth, “Sizzle Reels” for the first two episodes of “Passionate Players” are now online:

No doubt more info will be released about the program closer to the airdate, but it seems to be a MWC Media production.

2 Likes

Season 8 of Everyday Gourmet with Justine Schofield premieres Monday May 28 at 4pm, according to today’s Sunday Herald Sun.

2 Likes

Meaning double The Bold and the Beautiful didn’t last long.

1 Like

just enough to get us a little closer to the US broadcast I guess.

Week commencing 20 May 2018

Sunday 20 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Culinary goddess Nigella Lawson arrives in the kitchen for a week of challenges and surprises. The lid is lifted on Nigella’s mystery box to reveal some of her favourite ingredients.
09:00 pm Roseanne S10 Ep4
09:30 pm NCIS S15 Ep23
10:30 pm SEAL Team Ep20

Monday 21 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The bottom three contestants from the previous invention test will face off in this episode’s pressure test. The contestants have 75 minutes to complete four of Nigella Lawson’s favourite chocolate dishes.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? S6 Ep2
09:30 pm 2017 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt
10:30 pm Man With A Plan Season 1 Final

Tuesday 22 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The winning contestant from the mystery box challenge joins the top three contestants from the invention test in this episode’s two round immunity challenge.
08:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep2
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep21
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 23 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Tonight, in a team service challenge, it will be a battle of the brunches, as two groups of 10, they take over two cafes. Contestants will have real customers, with real orders and real dockets.
08:30 pm Instinct Ep2
09:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep16
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep23

Thursday 24 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The contestants in the losing team are in the MasterChef Australia kitchen for what will be the last time for one of them.
08:30 pm MasterChef Australia The first Masterclass of the season with Nigella Lawson.
09:30 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep22
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 25 May
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S23 Ep7 Guests: Emilia Clarke, Gloria Estefan, David Tennant, Miriam Margolyes and Leon Bridges.
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 26 May
06:30 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities x2
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 4
08:45 pm The Big Short (2015)

1 Like

Looks like Ten are returning the Saturday night movie, after encores of weeknight shows have obviously bombed.

FTA premiere, from their long running Paramount deal.

So why is Air Force One at 10pm this week?

Ambulance season two, is that right?

Bodyhack starts Thursday 31 May at 8:30pm.

1 Like