Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Young Sheldon has never aired Wednesday’s until this week. It premiered on a Monday and aired on Tuesday’s. Some shows can withstand constant timeslot changes and continue to succeed despite them, like Good Doctor and Big Bang. However these shows are an exception, not the norm. We’ll see what happens.

2 Likes

Or nobody picked up on it hence not answering. Usually people do respond if they know the answer - hence you replying to me making a comment lol

I was just having a laugh. :wink: I did notice your comment both times but couldn’t be bothered checking the facts. The episode details are in wikipedia. Not always a reliable source but often a good source if updated by fans.

Ten seem to have dropped the morning repeat of Entertainment Tonight. The afternoon screening continues to be butchered whenever there is a reality show repeat, they just show bits of the episode.

If they don’t screen the whole show as a repeat, then it’s just a waste of an acquisition.

ETA: I’ve realised why they’ve dropped it now. It’s bevause they’re showing double eps of Bold And Beautiful this week.

4 Likes

Have you been paying attention Mondays 8:30 May 14th according to facebook.

Edit: just noticed already been mentioned in its own thread.

1 Like

Roseanne encores (Season 10 Ep 1):
Friday 8.00pm on Eleven
Saturday 8.45pm on Ten

This promo for the Joel Creasey comedy special tonight that he shared on his Twitter, you can tell that it’s runnibg the Ten & Win audio at the end over one another for some reason.

possibly the win audio is on tracks 3&4 and when they’ve mixed it down it’s combined all four tracks together.

no other reason I can think of to have 2 audio mixes in the one promo.

1 Like

Ambulance promoted on LED billboard at the corner of Elizabeth and Flinders Streets in Melbourne city today.

2 Likes

We might have walked passed one another Johnson.

Week commencing 13 May 2018

Sunday 13 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The 23 cooks enter the kitchen for the first mystery box challenge of the season. This time, the rules are changing: the winner of the mystery box will get a game-changing advantage.
09:15 pm Roseanne S10 Ep3
09:45 pm NCIS S15 Ep22
10:45 pm SEAL Team Ep19

Monday 14 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The three contestants with the least impressive dishes from the invention test face-off in the pressure test. Queen of the kitchen Maggie Beer enters with the dish to be recreated.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Season 6 Premiere
09:30 pm TBA
10:00 pm 2017 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt

Tuesday 15 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The winner of the mystery box challenge and the three best-performing cooks from the invention test will compete for immunity, with Shannon Bennett back in the kitchen to guide and mentor the contestants.
08:45 pm Shark Tank Season 4 Premiere
09:45 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep20
10:45 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 16 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The contestants find themselves on the turf of the iconic MCG for the first team challenge. Split into two teams, each must cook delicious and nutritious food for 50 diners using a different protein.
08:45 pm Instinct Premiere
09:45 pm This Is Us S2 Ep15
10:45 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep22

Thursday 17 May
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The losing team from the MCG service challenge must face-off in this elimination challenge. The contestants must cook something inspired by the dish that made them fall in love with food.
08:30 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep21
09:30 pm Law and Order SVU: Rpt
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 18 May
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S23 Ep6 Guests: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, David Beckham, and Joan Armatrading.
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 19 May
06:30 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities x2
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 2 and 3
10:00 pm Air Force One (1997)

1 Like

Looks like Ten won’t have any coverage of the royal wedding on May 19.

2 Likes

Some sanity. :laughing:

2 Likes

Because not even Ten can afford to Pay their Workers let Alone cover the Royal Wedding, Welcome to Channel 4and Channel 5 of Australia.

fair enough. There will be enough other places to see it.

6 Likes

Although it was pretty much to be expected though after Ten’s minimal coverage of (IMO, far more important than a Royal Wedding) Federal & State Elections in recent years.

[citation needed]

11 Likes

Split screen?

It’s apparently a show about acronyms - N.C.I.S.S.W.A.T.

please elaborate further on your assertion that Ten can’t pay their staff.

1 Like

I don’t get it why Channel 10 does not have the Royal wedding on 19 May. Channel 10 used to screen bigger events like the Duchess of Cambridge wedding in 2011 but now they lost ground of it.