Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Doubt it will last long in this slot, being pushed back to 9:30 soon enough.

2 Likes

Agree. It hasn’t resonated strongly in US so why would it here? Desperate scheduling. Still, good on them for airing original content

Note: References to “hit”, “smash hit” and/or “biggest night of the TV year” that may or may not have been in the original media release have been redacted. :wink:

2 Likes

Then why bother showing Roseanne on Monday nights in the first place, if it is to follow MasterChef?
It also means NCIS and SEAL Team will both be pushed back by 30 minutes (or 40-45 minutes if MC finishes overtime).

Good question. Ten’s erratic scheduling at its best.

1 Like

Bit hard when they had no owners at the time of planning for the current quarter. Drama takes time to commission.

Consistency is such a dirty word

2 Likes

It doesn’t make sense that they are moving it. I think if Attention performs well in the Sunday slot leave it there. However, if Roseanne and Attention don’t do well move them. I like the idea of Monday’s being a sitcom, drama comedy night. Russel Coight would go well on Mondays.

The scheduling decisions - more so of late, are bordering on ludicrous.

3 Likes

HYBP Attention hasn’t been scheduled for any Sunday. That was just a comment on TVTonight that was never confirmed.

2 Likes

I think people are perplexed that they’ve got the biggest new US sitcom in years (more popular than Big Bang in the US). And they’re reportedly promising to move it before it even airs, after two episodes. Also they held onto it and shouldn’t have IMO.

Two weeks to establish and build an audience as the lead out from a series final and then a series premiere. Then move it to a night when Ten had previously struggled to find a post MasterChef program.

2 Likes

Shambolic

Oh I see I was under the impression it was confirmed. Thanks for clarifying.

Sorry did post but try again in case someone was following the filming dates.
There were 8 eps of Huesy in season 1 but the season final for season 2 is marked as ep 7. Does anyone know if an 8th episode was filmed and they are holding it or rather there was just 7 eps?

Yes, we saw your previous post.

1 Like

So how come Young Sheldon on Nine can move and not affect the ratings ( did it move ?)but Roseanne it probably will (assuming I read that Young Sheldon moved times or days ? and Roseanne is moving after 2 weeks ? )

If true, then the combination of delaying Roseanne and moving it will ensure it rates 200,000 or so.

Sorry people. episode 6 airs this week and then 7 and 8 would air next week.
Either nobody picked that up or nobody cared.

All good

YS didn’t move, it aired twice weekly.

1 Like

:thinking: Since nobody responded. Twice. I’d say the latter. :wink: