Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I agree with this. Murdoch/Gordon would’ve just used their staff to run ‘ten’ or whatever it would’ve been called. It would’ve been worse off than 10 today.

9 Likes

Tried that, failed. MS always wins.

Good luck bro.

1 Like

With that pearl of wisdom, let’s shift back onto topic before we don’t have any Ten Network threads left open.

8 Likes

I think they need to move new episodes of Law and Order SVU , NCIS , Bull, Hawaii 5-0 all those sort of shows away to Ten Bold .

And what will they fill those timeslots with if they did that? Ten’s cupboards are pretty empty.

Twilight Zone premiere episodes are just a preview. Rest to be on 10Access

2 Likes

Think (especially for the former) that such a generalisation is very premature or not necessarily representative of timeslot changes/prior performance

I think next week is the Gogglebox finale even though it hasn’t been marked as such.

It’s not.
There are more than 10 episodes in this season.

1 Like

That’s great for 10 and Foxtel. Do you know if the second season will have less episodes? I actually think 10 and Foxtel should look at doing shorter seasons but 3 seasons a year. 8 episodes each. It would give much more variety in the programs being watched and would give 24 episodes a year.

3 Likes

That’s actually a good idea.

Feb-March

June-July

Oct-Nov

3 Likes

11 episodes this season of gogglebox

3 Likes

Thanks @JasonF

Week commencing 14 April 2019

Sunday 14 April
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm Chris & Julia’s Sunday Night Takeaway Season Final
09:00 pm Hughesy, We Have A Problem
10:00 pm NCIS x 2 Rpt

Monday 15 April
07:30 pm Dancing With The Stars
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Hughesy, We Have A Problem Rpt

Tuesday 16 April
07:30 pm Bachelor In Paradise As one of the most hotly anticipated dates of the season takes place, the rest of the singles start to get nervous about their security at the resort.
09:15 pm NCIS S16 Ep19
10:10 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S10 Ep 19

Wednesday 17 April
07:30 pm Bachelor In Paradise A new bachelorette arrives and must unravel who’s who in the dating zoo - the bikini clad single tries to get to the bottom of the love puzzle before making a controversial choice for her first date.
09:10 pm Bull S3 Ep02
10:05 pm Hawaii Five-0 S9 Ep02
11:00 pm Sports Tonight

Thursday 18 April
07:30 pm Bachelor In Paradise Hold on to your sun hats hombres - this trip to Paradise is going to be a doozy - the island awakes with one Bachelor missing!
09:30 pm Gogglebox Season 9 Final
10:30 pm The Twilight Zone 10 All Access Preview

Good Friday 19 April
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S25 Ep02 Guests:Chris Hemsworth, Paul Rudd, Julianne Moore, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Tom Walker.
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 20 April
06:00 pm Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food Rpt
07:00 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
07:30 pm Ambulance x 3 Rpt
11:15 pm NCIS: New Orleans S5 Ep19

2 Likes

As discussed during the week, this should be S9E11.

Assume Masterchef will replace SNT, they should put it on at 7pm so it’s aligned with House Rules and The Voice…

They tried that last year and it got really low ratings.

I don’t think so. It won’t air until MKR is over and BIP is done with its run.
I’d say we are into a few weeks of Sunday night fillers until early-mid May when MC will launch.

Movies?

Not sure whatelse they’d have to air. Could be the remaining episodes of Ambulance Australia at 730 maybe…