Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

My opinion is pretty much the same as NQCQTV2’s. The other networks really aren’t much better, especially since talent/cooking/reno/dating reality programs are basically the definitive programs on Australian primetime commercial TV these days. But not much of what Ten airs really appeals to me.

Strangely enough this is the first year, in a long time, that I have watched this much 10. Obviously once Survivor Australia ends it will just be The Project. But previous years I have only watched the handful of Ten programs. This year I have caught a lot more.

So Life in Pieces comes back for 1 week then disappears? Or is it back again a week after ?

Just move it to ELEVEN.

Modern Family seems to stay despite low ratings, maybe because it has been going for years.

Someone mentioned on this forum we have not seen a Jamie Oliver food show this year, so here is one. News Corp reports the second season of Jamie’s Super Food will premiere on Ten on Tuesday, November 1 (time to be confirmed but it will probably be 7.30pm). It’s also called Jamie’s Super Food Family Classics for international broadcast, and the book of the same name is now on sale.

###Week commencing 23 October 2016

Sunday 23 October
12:00 pm AEST Supercars: Castrol Gold Coast 600
05:00 pm Eyewitness News (Brisbane, Perth, 5.30pm Adelaide)
06:00 pm Family Feud Sunday
06:30 pm Modern Family x 2
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm Just For Laughs Montreal Comedy Festival

Monday 24 October
07.30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 PM Life in Pieces
10:00 PM The Odd Couple
10:30 PM Elementary

Tuesday 25 October
07:30 pm Australian Survivor Season Final
09:00 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 Ep2
11:00 pm NCIS: New Orleans

Wednesday 26 October
07.30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08.40 pm The Wrong Girl
09:40 pm Madam Secretary
10:40 pm Hawaii Five- O

Thursday 27 October
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia Season Final
09:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U.
10:00 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. (Rpt)

Friday 28 October
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Special guests: Tom Cruise, Cobie Smulders, Jude Law, Catherine Tate & Kings of Leon
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
10:30 PM TBA

Saturday 29 October
06:00 pm Territory Cops
06:30 pm Scorpion
07:30 pm MacGyver
08:30 pm Hawaii Five-O
09:30 pm Movie: Let’s Be Cops

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Australian Survivor

So the Comedy Festival is a repeat of a previous year, or were two episodes made this year? :confused:

The following week will be interesting, with every 7:30 slot Sun-Thu being replaced. All star FF and Jamie Oliver… what else is there?

How is someone meant to follow Life in Pieces around the schedule.

It didn’t work. It had to go.

Is this still accurate, says it is back Monday week at 9.30pm in the Life In Pieces thread ?

Why bring a show back for 1 week then drop it then bring it back again. Glad I watch on Tenplay and not via a PVR/aerial.

I guess at least Ten is trying to find a timeslot . If Seven had it , it would be on around 11/11.30pm.

Two specials were made this year, part 2 will be next Sunday.

TEN are finally airing the 3 part Dr Phil: The JonBenet Ramsey Murder specials this week on their main channel, it started yesterday on Mon and airs today, Wed & Thurs from 12pm.

Wonder why Eleven skipped Episode 8 of Fresh Off The Boat. Looks like EP5 was skipped too.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-eleven/fresh-off-the-boat#Episodes

It seems that for some reason they are playing the episodes out of order. According to the EPG episode 13 is on this Monday and episode 5 the following Monday. Episode 5 is a Halloween episode so I can understand them showing it on Halloween. Don’t know why the rest of the episodes are out of order.

One episode of FOTB is a Halloween episode and one is a Thanksgiving episode.

Did they possibly show them out of order in America? They’ve done that in Australia before, where they’ve shown them here in production order which is different to the order they were screened in America.

I wonder if Foxtel showed them in the same order as they air it first then Ten ?

NCIS: Los Angeles will be shown at 10.15pm next Tuesday according to promo shown at the end of tonight’s season opener. It obviously means Survivor finale will go overtime.

Survivor is scheduled to go until 9:15 according to the Foxtel EPG.

With Survivor and Bachelor finishing up next week maybe ten could look at putting some dramas at 7:30.
For example 7:30 NCIS (even in repeat mode) Law and Order SVU, etc.