Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

NCIS: Los Angeles will be shown at 10.15pm next Tuesday according to promo shown at the end of tonight’s season opener. It obviously means Survivor finale will go overtime.

Survivor is scheduled to go until 9:15 according to the Foxtel EPG.

With Survivor and Bachelor finishing up next week maybe ten could look at putting some dramas at 7:30.
For example 7:30 NCIS (even in repeat mode) Law and Order SVU, etc.

I don’t think both dramas are suitable for 7.30pm timeslot even with massive editing. In the US, NCIS airs at 8pm but classification standards are different.

Under the new code can’t they air M rated material at 7:30?

3 Likes

I believe Ten currently show them as M shows at 8:30 which means the same can occur at 7:30.

Yes, they can. The networks though seem to be taking a softly softly approach to M rated content at 7.30, at least on the primary channels.

3 Likes

Promos confirming this aired tonight throughout the evening, no timeslot was mentioned but 7:30 seems to be the most obvious place for it. One would assume they would start showing new episodes of NCIS following this when BodyHack finished up in a couple of weeks time.

I doubt that they are going to bother showing NCIS for only 3-4 weeks before taking it off over summer.

I agree, unfortunately.

Holding off NCIS works for Ten though. The episodes following MasterChef rated the highest this year.

1 Like

###Week commencing 30 October 2016

Sunday 30 October
06:30 pm Modern Family (Rpt)
07:00 pm Modern Family
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud
08:30 pm Michael Moore In TrumpLand Premiere
Oscarwinner Michael Moore dives right into hostile territory with his daring and hilarious oneman show, deep in the heart of Trump Land in the weeks before the 2016 election.

Monday 31 October
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud Rpt Neighbours V The Project
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 PM Life in Pieces x 2
10:30 PM The Odd Couple x 2

Tuesday 1 November
07:30 pm Jamie’s Super Food Family Classics Season Premiere
Jamie embarks on a superfood journey around the world! First stop takes him to Sardinia for some rare local pasta, followed by Switzerland for a Swiss chard lunch & then to South Korea for kimchi.
08:30 pm Todd Sampson’s Body Hack
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
10:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans (Rpt)

Wednesday 2 November
07.30 pm Jamie’s Super Food Family Classics
08.30 pm The Wrong Girl
09:30 pm Madam Secretary
10:30 pm Hawaii Five- O

Thursday 3 November
07:30 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities x 2 Season Premiere
Sir David presents modern methods to test the extraordinary performances of superathletic species from the muscular strength & jumping ability of fleas to the land speed champion, the cheetah.
08:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U.
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. (Rpt)
10:30 pm Blue Bloods

Friday 4 November
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show
Special guests: Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne, Bryan Cranston & LeAnn Rimes.
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? (Rpt)
10:30 PM TBA

Saturday 5 November
06:00 pm Territory Cops
06:30 pm Scorpion
07:30 pm Macgyver
08:30 pm Hawaii Five-O
09:30 pm Movie: Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Ten shuts up shop for the year. Disgusting 7:30pm programming.

5 Likes

7:30 schedule looks very sad. Ten obviously planned at the beginning of the year to air The Bachelor after the olympics and not during. Next year they need to find another months worth of content.

That is the worst line up ten ever airs. Will be lucky to get above 10% audience share each night. What the fuck are they doing?

Treading water until the big bash it seems.

2 Likes

Holidays have come early for channel 10. Wish i was on their payroll.

4 Likes

The lineup for Ten’s main channel for the week commencing October 30…no words.

I think it’s going to be a pretty dark November for Ten in the ratings, especially with Seven and Nine having the advantage of premium sport (Seven has horse racing and later golf, Nine has cricket from November 3) while Ten has to wait until December 20 for the Big Bash to start…

2 Likes

Wrong Girl would work at 7.30 - why not try doing something different like that?

1 Like

They need Big Brother to fill the gaps.

3 Likes

It would fill some gaps. But the last season felt really tired. I think if they were to do it they would need to look at the UK version to see how they can make it more engaging to viewers.

1 Like