Ten Network 2020

Please don’t open this can of worms right now.

@blackbox claimed there was two rumours.

I still think it would be a big enough announcement that it would have been leaked by now.

Please remember why this topic has been locked in the past. There’s a better than average chance it’ll be locked again if people start rehashing the old breakfast and 6pm news discussions without cause.

12 Likes

Yes so they’ll need at least one new format. They’ll need to have a new Sunday night strategy. And then a few more 8:30pm shows.

I reckon given their track record there will be at least one new drama and maybe one new scripted comedy.

1 Like

Plus Saturday night and early evening strategies.

Whilst I agree with you, this is ten and will probably ignore those areas. They’ve been in denial for years.

1 Like

My bad! Won’t bring it up again unless there is a surprise announcement tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

I think advertisers will be more confident this year. 10 hasn’t been this strong in more than 6-7 years.

4 Likes

My tip is Maggie Beer will be announced as one of the new MasterChef judges to fulfill the ‘paternal’ figure.

It is no coincidence she is in Sydney this week - having also appeared on qanda 2 nights ago.

It’s begun

Removed due to initial post being incorrect.

1 Like

After ignoring my e-mails 10 now tell me this isn’t true so I’ve deleted the post on good faith.

1 Like

All good.

I’ve got a gut feeling apart from Master chef that there will be no real news.

1 Like

So your suggestion is that they will go to advertisers with blanks all over their schedules next year??

1 Like

Yep. I said that. :roll_eyes:

I mean it’ll just be the same schedule as this year and no real new content.

1 Like

Highly unlikely given their are blanks all over the schedule.

When have 10 ever been worried about that?

This is 10.

Even in their dark days they would announce 1 or 2 new shows. So there will be a couple of new shows at the very least.

Better be The Circle.

It’s fresh and exciting. They need it.

2 Likes