Tech Talk

Internet Explorer hasn’t been a mainstream browser since 2015. It was essentially deprecated back then but kept around for legacy systems who use ActiveX applications. 7 years is more than enough time.

I remember needing to backward support IE in 2018 for a Web app I was building. It was a nightmare because it’s rendering engine was already 5 years out of date by thay point. RIP

1 Like

Lots of site on the Internet now returning 500 Internal Server Error - big outage happening. ANother Cloudfare issue probably. Discord, multiple game servers not working.

Identified - The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.

1 Like

Theres an outage with Cloudflare

Has this issue been fixed? I just went to a website that reported themselves via FB that their website was having issues and it appears to be working fine now.

I noticed Whirlpool was down earlier which had the same 500 Internal Server error, and its working again now. Could vary by site perhaps.

I have 11 simply because i work in IT and need to do UAP on it for work. I’ve not noticed too much different (short of the taskbar being centered) but the loss of the ablity to right click on the taskbar and get to taskmanager will make my job harder

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

In Australia, Google Pay will soon be known as Google Wallet.

2 Likes

Same as New Zealand. Got an email this morning telling me that.

2 Likes

Didn’t see that it was happening until it happened on my phone this morning. Just had a notification saying that it had changed and the app was now called Wallet.

1 Like
1 Like

Ok, someone confirm this but I think Netflix may be down.

1 Like

Yes - for about 40 minutes

1 Like
1 Like

Well… :woozy_face:

That’s why kids going to uni is the best way to land that dream job of becoming a software developer, and should never be done by creating illegal spyware in your bedroom. :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: