Survivor (US)

Yup.

Really? Unless I misunderstood what happened in that last episode, wasn’t it Sarah that had no idea Tai was working to get her out, and it was left to Cirie to sort something out to (potentially) save her?

That’s the thing, the editors have made most of the episodes and the screen time to other players. Normally this would mean they haven’t done anything but since we have no clue why Sarah hated Andrea or why Michaela was the vote really makes me think otherwise.

Aubry is a really good challenger, both with the mentally and physically. Aubry plays in a calculated sense, one a winner would play like (I keep forgetting she didn’t win). Her gameplay is pretty good compared to Tai’s (who of course came 3rd and is probably the biggest goat ever). He plays a very simplistic game, but tries to be deceptive, yet fails at that (as seen in the first episode when he spills the beans on Ozzy wanting Cirie out. Maybe this edit is because she’s not gonna win and Sarah wins and we’re meant to like her.

Season 35 stuff now

This apparently is some of the rumoured cast for next series

Hype train is boarding now!!!

Michaela left because Sarah voted her out. Sarah was not going anywhere. Simple.

Also in the past pretty much every contestant has wasted their extra vote. This is the only time I can think of that it actually dictated who left the game.

This takes the cake as the most bizarre theme title but I guess just a bit of a twist on Worlds Apart. Im most excited we are back to an 18 person cast which means no double boot episode and a final 5 again hopefully!

That’s not what I said. I said that Sarah had no idea, ie she was clueless, as to who was attempting to remove her from the game. Tai in fact wasn’t Sarah’s ally, someone she said she truly trusted, but someone that wanted her gone. That’s not a great player. Sarah voted Michaela out to ruin Cirie, who she thought was behind a sneaky plot to steal her advantage, when really, as viewers, we know that wasn’t the case.

[quote=“Firetorch, post:350, topic:823”]
That’s not what I said. I said that Sarah had no idea, ie she was clueless, as to who was attempting to remove her from the game. Tai in fact wasn’t Sarah’s ally, someone she said she truly trusted, but someone that wanted her gone. That’s not a great player. [/quote]
That doesn’t make her a bad player. I think moreso Sarah is playing with the mindset of keeping options open if one route closes she has other options, meaning she’s looking at the game from various angles. She obviously has a view of Tai that she doesn’t see him as a threat and can easily use him or persuade him if needed. At the end of the day Tai hasn’t done anything to even really try and execute any plan to remove Sarah so her perception is pretty spot on. Even with Idols Tai could have taken her out by now but he hasn’t.

Of course she thought Cirie was being sneaky because Cirie was being sneaky trying to use her advantage behind her back. The way Sarah reacted was exactly how anyone else would in that scenario. Once again Cirie wasn’t smart enough to execute any move so Sarah went and used it to control who went home.

I just see so few contestants remaining that have much of a resume for a win, yet Sarah has plenty she can speak of. Like I mentioned the simple fact that she’s the only contestant that has been a part of (or controlled) almost every vote off since the merge highlights that.

The Survivor series final and reunion will be broadcast on 9Go!:

Thursday 25 May 2017
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
10:00 AM Season 2 hour Final
12:00 PM Reunion

Adelaide from 9:30 AM and Perth from 8:00 AM

3 Likes

If Sarah was clueless and had no idea, that would be the definition of being a bad player IMO. Even if she doesn’t control the game, she should know every move that’s gonna happen.

1 Like

You talk like to be a good player should know every thought that everyone is thinking 100% of the time. Nobody is THAT perfect and I’m not saying Sarah is. Cirie went rogue on the last vote. However Sarah was smart enough to know that despite handing soming an advantage they couldn’t use it. Cirie wasn’t.

All I’m saying is that she has more clue on this game than anyone else and has been an influential vote more than anyone else. The jury might well and truly be bitter at her for it but she’s still played a stronger game than Tai/Troyzan/Aubrey/Culpepper. I do think Cirie could beat her in the end for having a stronger social game if both are at FTC.

1 Like

It ain’t on here, wtf

Cause it’s on tomorrow…

1 Like

Wednesday in the US - Thursday here :slight_smile:

God damn this is embarrassing, I’ll see myself out.

1 Like

I’ll join you as I had previously posted above that it would be shown on 9GO! on Wednesday.

So annoyed. That is shocking. What a shit rule. Worst Survivor moment in my opinion.

Yeah that’s bullshit.

1 Like

Well from that post I can pretty much predict what happens.

Completely forgot Go were airing this live otherwise wouldn’t have clicked in here but please post anything relating to the episode in spoiler tags until the episode airs in it’s regular timeslot tonight.

Yeah sorry. On my phone didn’t know how. I was purposely vague though.

Very happy with the winning result, but boy those Reunion shows get worse and worse each season. It is all about Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.

Legit this season is probably down there with One World, being one of the worst seasons ever.

I loved the FTC though, that was probably the highlight of the post merge.