Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I think Roscoe shared the weekend role when Jim started presenting Nightline. Both anchors worked for 6 days during that time IIRC.

Back on topic, Matt Doran deserves to host WS. He is much more tolerable compared to Tom Steinfort and works very well with the Sunrise team when he filled in this year.

8 Likes

Totally agree with you regarding Matt Doran - he fits the persona. However I think Tom Steinfort is good on weekend today, they just have to stop the musical chairs. Either he is the host of the show, or a segment presenter.

3 Likes

Would be great to see this blast from the past back.

Say, if Kylie Gillies wants a change or focus on Seven Sport or another project, new TMS co-host? She did do 9am for a few years (unsuccessfully) in the late 2000s.

1 Like

Sam is now on holidays

3 Likes

Monique Wright co-hosting with Kochie on Thursday & Friday this week.

6 Likes

Sunrise still ahead on Tuesday ratings (what do you expect what you look at the team over on Today):

She was doing the weather for a brief time in 2007

I believe she also filled in co-hosting Sunrise around this time last year too when both Sam & Nat were on holidays.

1 Like

This Sunday (24 Dec) Brisbane will go live with Weekend Sunrise at 6.00 AM due to the arrival of the Queen’s Baton relay.

The program guide lists Sunrise from 6.00 AM to 10:00 AM.

3 Likes

Friday -

Kochie is now on holidays

6 Likes

Matt Doran co-hosting with Monique again this weekend.

7 Likes

Eddy will be back on Sunrise on Tuesday after filming Australian Spartan for the last fortnight or so. She will likely be filling in co-hosting since Mon probably won’t do Sunrise & Weekend Sunrise all summer. This is according to her Instagram.

6 Likes

Sunday

6 Likes

That blue looks soo much better than the green on that back panel piece - should remain this colour for both Sunrise & 7 News Sydney.

3 Likes

IMG_20171225_093110IMG_20171226_053803

6 Likes

I think Matt Doran will be hosting the rest of the week.

6 Likes

Edwina co-hosting with Mark Riley
Angela Cox presenting news and Mark Beretta presenting sport/weather this week.

4 Likes

Should have had Beretts co-hosting with Simon Reeve on sport.

5 Likes

I don’t know why but they don’t give Beretts the fill-in gig like they used to. I think the only time they do it now is when both hosts are on location for a major event and they keep Nat and Beretts at the studio (but even now, they don’t do that)

6 Likes

Wrong. But here’s another suspect of who could get the job of co-hosting Weekend Sunrise; Mark Riley. I doubt it will happen though since he is Seven’s political editor. But I must say that this move would have caught a lot of us by surprise, seeing Mark Riley this morning. By the way, according to Instagram Eddy & Mark will be co-hosting together for the rest of the week.

1 Like